Vogue Italia March 2010 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Steven Meisel

^One of them is Melodie Dagault but I'm a bit unsure on the other ones.

Natasha's editorial is amazing! Every picture is perfect. Colors, poses... I felt in love with it!

Craig McDean must love models with colored hair! None-the-less I really like Natasha's editorial.

Natasha's editorial is sooooooo like the one in Interview with Sasha :rolleyes:. The styling, the colours, the mood. I don't know if she really suits this kind of athletic editorial, as her face looks a bit dead in some shots. But overall I do like it.

Great to see Melo in the beauty edit :smile:.

^its just a copy of the one with karlie by Mcdean for italian vogue cant recall the date though maybe october

I so agree! It's a gorgeous editorial. In my book, Tim Walker + Couture + Stella Tennant = perfect.

And I love seeing all these gorgeous vintage Couture pieces again...especially the Dior looks! Those Fall/Winter 2005 dresses are as breathtaking as ever!:heart:

Especially Stella in that particular Mme. Dior dress. I die everytime I see her in that dress. Remember that couture ad Dior did for that season. DAMN :heart:

On another note, this ed makes me miss the good old days. Ugh :(

Natasha's editorial is great, love the colors, and the hair!
She looks stunning like always!

thanks a lot for your scans Diciassette :heart:
Miles Aldridge story features Anne Sophie Monrad as well... The brunette might be Nastya Karzan...

Disappointed with Natasha's edit at first, but it's growing on me after looking back at it a few times.
McDean could of done better with her. But I can't expect much when its published in Vogue Italia.
Natasha certainly delivers, which is the main thing. Really like the styling, colours and coloured hair. Thanks Diciassette!

wow, stella's ed is brilliant. she always delivers. love tim's perception.

i love natasha's ed, the colorful but not vivid palette really appeals me, the poses are genius, and it's utterly different from the 'athletic eds' i'm used to see. and stella's ed is a masterpiece.. the whole issue is actually :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->