Vogue Italia March 2010 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Steven Meisel

^ It's out in Italy and in some European countries, but I guess it will be out everywhere next week.

I hope The Untamed Genius Of Alexander McQueen by Franca Sozzani/Steven Meisel, 4 pages
(...)

surfaces somewhere.

Here there's a resume of it, the 1 page picture by Meisel along with the article is the one featured on the cover of the February 2002 supplement (without the lettering).

Source: vogue.it

Attachments

• cover-x-emi-795366_0x745.jpg
    cover-x-emi-795366_0x745.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited by a moderator:
^ this looks like Ginta Lapina to me or idunno :lol:

anddd.. Addison Gill, Alana Zimmer, Alyona Osmanova, Katie Fogarty for Suggestions?

Liya by Sorrenti is gorgeous. Love the styling, setting and angles. Wow it's actually spectacular!
Jealous of Tom Daley swimming with Kate, nice shots of them both. But not a fan of the rest of the edit.
Does this issue come with the Accessories supplement? Thanks for the scans Diciassette!

^ this looks like Ginta Lapina to me or idunno :lol:

anddd.. Addison Gill, Alana Zimmer, Alyona Osmanova, Katie Fogarty for Suggestions?

Addison Gill
Alana Zimmer
Alyona Osmanova
Katharina Friedrich
Rachel Clark

and probably another Supreme Management model.

looved liya by sorrenti! great perspectives and it's another single-brand ed, huh?

i love bruce's ed, it's very refreshing and spontaneous, as usual. liya's ed reminds me of sasha's and freja's from a past v issue. i quite like the movements but the angles fail to attract me. however i absolutely love ginta beauty's ed! everything about it is pleasant to look at :heart:

^he got her to pose for his GCSE project, there's an article about it on the daily mail website, lucky bugger :lol:

Here there's a resume of it, the 1 page picture by Meisel along with the article is the one featured on the cover of the February 2002 supplement (without the lettering).

Source: vogue.it
Ah,thanks.

Liya's Sorrenti ed is :shock: Absolutely gorgeous! Liya at her best! :heart:

The highlight of Guinevere's edit is the Prada. Thanks again Diciassette!
Eniko & Missy both look amazing, enough said. Such a strong set of images, in all their simplicity.

I absolutely love the flowers, very Linder Sterling. The whole editorial is stunning.

^i love the flowers too. i really like that ed.
and eniko looks great in the shape. her shots are much nicer than missy's...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->