Vogue Italia August 2010 : Kristen McMenamy by Steven Meisel

Agree with all! Best, best, best! Magical, dreamy, fantasy :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
The styling in Kristen's editorial looks magnificent! All those feathered Ann Demeulemeester pieces!!

AWESOME!!!! Thanks so much for posting the vid!!!

The cover and main edit are interesting enough. I just hope the other eds are also good, not like the last 3 months.

Can't believe I'm still searching to purchase Kristen's last Vogue Italia feature from last year and now this one is out?! Looks like I'm going to be set back a few coins. :(

This looks like all kinds of genius. I love that the interpretation of the Gulf is short enough of literal, and Mary Howard's work is exceptional. Nice to see Karl still pulling some Graeme Armour for this (I loved what he did for April's Interview with Graeme's work), and as dior_couture said, the Demeulemeester feathered pieces are an excellent choice. :heart:

Is she suppose to be a bird covered in oil do to the BP oil spill?

^^yars .... oh !!!!!! i'm just understanding what some americans were referring to, when i said to them i'm landing from Gulf and they say "oh i hope everything is ok overthere ..." I was always like "heu, wth are u talking about ?" and now i got it !!!
thanks Meisel !
i'm really dumb sometimes ....

I don't like the cover. Lately I don't enjoy vogue italia, there is this ****ty and soiled mood I don't comprehend.

good cover, beauty
Important
Very Italian vogue
in feel & soul ^

I'm so excited to see the full spread! I've watched the video a dozen times already!

This is why I love Vogue Italia. What other publication would do an editorial like this? Imagine US Vogue doing a feature on the same topic...I can see it now...Karlie jumping over a puddle of oil while wearing Oscar de la Renta.

:lol:

Should be an awesome issue...can't wait.

Oh this editorial is clearly going to be something else entirely.
The model, the concept, the clothes, everything....pointing to be being one of the most important fashion features of the year.
Cannot wait to see the whole spread.
Thanks for all pics and vids everyone. :flower:

Wow the styling looks so superb...as if all those designers knew this editorial was waiting to happen and designed it just for this....spectacular :heart:

i love kristen but i'm so not impressed... and the cover shot isn't that good, imo.

Finally a memorable cover. The preview looks interesting as well. This gon' be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->