Vogue Italia February 2009 : Pixie Geldof by Steven Meisel

I love to see Lydia shot by Meisel, because her collaboration with him during 2004-2005 was really good. I'd rather seen her on the cover.

Sigrid agren is in this issue by craig mcdean. There are two pics on models.com .

Sigrid Agren has the makings of a true fashion chameleon. This month the budding star takes on three very different personas. First a wild bohemian turn for Vogue Italia shot by Craig McDean then a classic look for Bazaar via Tom Munro. Finally the ingenue becomes a portrait of undone elegance for Willy Vanderperre. While each shoot is a work of art onto itself Sigrid infuses all her characters with a poise and energy all her own.
models.com

I'm interested to see Sigrid's editorial, but even if it's McDean that still doesn't mean the issue's gonna be worth buying......

That's why Pixie got the cover. Meisel saw this font in a commercial for the new Polly Pocket house. He was impressed by the glitter.

So with that font and a slogan he searched for the some models and Pixie was calling him to be on the cover for years. Jamie who was far more interesting was simply too old.

are you serious? sorry i can't tell if you are joking or not.

Vogue IT February 2009 by McDean
23gxod5.jpg

wbt6s3.jpg

Source: Models.com via iperlchen

hmm..i'm not interested..i don't like the eyes. it reminds me of a shoot that ANTM did in cycle 7 i think..the close ups with those weird contacts..:doh:

i guess the ed looks interesting..but the eye idea is so kitsch.

Last edited by a moderator:
some pictures from the mag

Is this ed also inside?

selectmodel.com

from selectmodelmanagement.blogspot.com

Eliza is currently experiencing the beginning of something special with covers in i-D magazine and Dazed and Confused and editorials to follow in Italian Vogue, W and Japanese Vogue...

I can't believe they put Balenciaga on her... blasphemy...
this is awful & Ash... please just go away!

But Lydia is actually a decent model IMO.......remember her VI cover in 2004 and her couture cover in 2005 :heart:. The other girls really are just spoilt-rich girls with nothing to do.
I agree. Lydia may be little, but she knows how to model. She has the look too. These other socialite models can't hold a candle to Lydia.

It doesn't look like VI very much... or I'm having trouble associating her with VI... either way, I don't like it.

Preview of Sigrid's ed looks interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing the whole set.

I can't believe they put Balenciaga on her... blasphemy...
this is awful & Ash... please just go away!

yeah :doh:

oh that ed is trashy it doesn't belong in VI. im sick of all these ash eliza pixie people who i didnt know anything about until just recently.

Sigrid's editorial looks good...

But, Ash and Eliza....PLEASE GO AWAY NOW.:angry: I cannot even comprehend how obnoxious they are. We get it Ash, you're such a tough guy, with all those tats, the black finger nail polish and the ever present cigarette...and Eliza...you're so edgy with that mohawk...you guys rock.:mohawk::innocent:

The cover title should totally be changed from "So Young, So Cool" to "So Young, So Wannabe.":doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->