Vogue Italia July 2009 : Kristen McMenamy by Steven Meisel

cover

here is the cover. *scanned by me.

Attachments

• img042.jpg
    img042.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 402
Last edited by a moderator:
the super models in the mario sorrenti story are helena christensen, eva, naomi, christy. all beautiful, but very boring in my opinion.

Woah. That cover is incredible. Show them how it's done Kristen! A classic cover, surely?

Too bad I think the mix of black, gold and dark red sucks. I expected something grungy from Kristen here but the cover does not excite me at all and usually no matter how uncreative Meisel has been lately, his covers still made me curious most of the time.

Thank you BLACKLAB, based on your content the whole issue doesn't excite me right now and the brands you listed which advertise in this issue don't sound great to me either because we've seen most already..and I was so excited at first. :lol:

oh forgot, there is a vogue beauty story with rosario dawson, and a ten years of style, advitorial, kind of tacky by lorenzo bringhelli

I don't really know what to think of it so far.
It looks like something Meisel could have done it two years ago, but I dont know... I look forward to seeing the contents and the main editorial.
Kristen McMenamy is a unexpected choice though.

Thanks for posting !

Big YAY for Kristen on the cover! :clap: But... sadly I have to say I'm not the biggest fan of the cover :( I like the setting/ concept but I don't think she looks particularly good. Nevertheless: it's still good. And Sasha in VI again is nice aswell.

Kirsten! WOW!:shock: How great is that to see her on a VI cover again. :buzz: but to be honest, I don't particularly enjoy this cover as much as the last issue, Hope the eds won't bring me down .

OMG!!! Kristen got it!!!! so happy for her!!!! glad the rumors were true at all.

on the cover, i absolutely LOVE it! Kristen still got the supermodel aura. i love the styling on her plus the setting and how her name's on the cover. it just shows that she's truly a significant model. :D :smile: can't wait to see her ed. plus the content!

thanks BLACKLAB! :wink:

here is the cover.
You ROCK! Thanks a million for the cover image, it is even better than imagined, just stunning, wow. :heart: Love the colors and how dark it is.

Can't wait to see her ed, 24 pages. :woot:

I actually like the cover. thank you so much Blacklab :smile:
ETA: she looks like Iris's mom . It would be so nice to have both of them do a cover together.

The cover is fabulous, very impressive. I definitely love it.
Thanks, Blacklab.

Gorgeous!
Gorgeous!
Gorgeous!

Love it so much, best cover of this year so far. So very well done, love the text, the styling, the set, everything is perfect there. :heart:

thats so strange what they even included her name on the cover! its really "OMG", cause actually they never mention models even in "on the cover" selection. and thats pretty strange, i cant understand obsession about Kristen, and awaiting her for the feauture in vogue. but, apparently, lots of people appreciate her modeling

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->