Vogue Italia July 2009 : Kristen McMenamy by Steven Meisel

ji guess not so great because they drag her out of the closet instead of giving time to the new girls
I'd rather see a fashion icon in Vogue Italia than some no-name new girl. Vogue Italia has lost some prestige over the years methinks, by becoming a publicity vehicle for new models.

Kristen is one of the only models I've ever seen that literally makes it look like it's life or death for her to get that great shot. There's just such a commitment and drive that I think is rare in girls of today (not always, but often). So happy to see her back on her thrown. :flower:

Ugly cover nothing fantastic only is good see Kristen

the cover looks kind of good ...
the red velvet, the styling (love !) ...

and i smell something like a soft steven klein ... don't know where this feeling's coming from - though !

what i find weird is how meisel tried to keep the Kristen everyone used to know ... with shorten hairs. while i think they have grown up now !

What an amazingly beautiful cover! Kirsten looks great!

She looks very statuesque, and powerful

The look is very italian, powerful and dramatic and she looks sultry too, the covers are magnificent!!

the hair is long and wild in alot of the pictures inside. in my opinion it is a beautiful ed. very very strong. didn't mean to offend kristen with my "drag her out of the closet" comment. as i said, i was a fan of hers the first time round, and have always loved her look.

it just seems to me that the magazines and the designers need to recreate new set of "supermodels" i am tired of all the new hot girls that are around after every runway season. don't we need to create new stars like they did in the past? i think the magazines need to play a big role in this.

it just seems to me that the magazines and the designers need to recreate new set of "supermodels" i am tired of all the new hot girls that are around after every runway season. don't we need to create new stars like they did in the past? i think the magazines need to play a big role in this.

time of prefix `super` (also supermodels) is gone with an end of 90ies...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm happy to see her on the cover over the dull new girls, but the content sounds so boring IMO

It's been a while since I loved a VI cover this much and was this excited for the issue. Kristen looks great and if her ed is at least as good as the cover, I am so buying this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"