Vogue Italia June 2013 : Gisele Bundchen by Steven Meisel

The cover is good but there's nothing do exciting or special about it. I'm sure there will me a photo in her ed that would make a much better cover
I'm excited to see the rest tho

excellent editorial, love the variety in the shots (last month was soo boring)

the cover does not do it justice! can't wait for the rest now :D

This is so glam I love it so much, but the supplement cover is kind of killing me :lol:

Amazing cover and editorial, I was blown away by his ingenious idea. Altogether the model, the photographer and the interpretation was stunning.

^^Is not a supplement cover, it would be more like a multicover :smile:
And you are right is not really good.

she looks good ont he cover but the angle makes her legs look very short, the ed is awesome though

I'm baffled why so many of you like this cover. Why would i want to see the portrayal of rich woman taking care of her feet on a cover of a mag? And I agree with the FM that said they should have use other models for the the "workers", maybe it would have made it a tiny bit more interesting, for not to say other things...:innocent:. This is totally silly.

Glamorous wellness. Global wellness, an all-round healthy lifestyle. Health and beauty as the result of a wider process of harmony of the body. The real luxury of taking care of ourselves. And all is reflected on our skin: a valid anti-age ally is the Visible Radiance Facial Cleansing Cream, that eliminates impurities and sublimes the radiance of the complexion, thus renewing its cellular vitality. On the face, make-up is sophisticated, never too evident, thanks to the bright new Super Liner Silkissime, seductive black, eye pencil with a soft texture and enriched with oils, to combine with the mascara Volume Million Lashes Mascara, noir, with an anti-clump wiper, for a très intense gaze. All by L’Oréal Paris.

Double-breasted jacket with oversize shoulders and cashmere and silk miniskirt, Louis Vuitton. Platinum and diamond necklace, Chopard; white gold and diamond ring, Chanel Joaillerie; bracelet Leviev; white gold and diamond watch, Chanel Horlogerie. Two-tone sheepskin handbag, Fendi. Hair Guido for Redken. Make-up Pat McGrath. Manicure Jin Soon Choi for JINsoon. Fashion editor Lori Goldstein. Set design by Mary Howard. Extras: Nangsang Gyawali, Pabitra Dash, Cynde Montilla and Sylvia Lasota.

This month’s issue of Vogue Italia will be on newsstands on June 4 in Milan and shortly after in the rest of Italy.​

Video backstage is up - http://www.vogue.it/en/magazine/cover-story/2013/06/health-and-beauty

Fantastic cover, i love everything about this, and man its nice to have Gisele back, what a woman, The video is epic as well.

Fantastic cover, i love everything about this, and man its nice to have Gisele back, what a woman, The video is epic as well.
I know! I'm completely biased when it comes to Gisele, but wow!! The video proves she is radiant. Love the spread even more now.

Am I the only one who enjoys the videos more than the actual eds every month? The cover and the spread is quite good, but Gisele truly shines in motion. My only peeve is that the women giving her a pedi are Asian (how stereotypical)...I agree with whoever said they should use models.

I was never a big Gisele fan, but I like the (first) cover.

I don't like the cover... looks like Harper's Bazaar or some "regular" magazine. The ed is nice but NOT for a cover story. This is damn boring and damn too much information for a cover.

That video is everything. She's freaking flawless.

That Video is EVERYTHING!!! GISELLE gosh perfect!!

I actually do like the video more then the cover :lol: still happy to see a major model on the cover of Vogue Italia

I think Gisele looks flawless, but does anybody else see a controversy coming this cover's way?!

I see a controversy coming but I personally don't think this image is offensive.
I think they wanted it to be as "real" as possibl. this is part of what makes this image strong in my eyes. I don't think this could work without gisele. and i love it

It looks gorgeous :smile: simple, chic and the editorial is fantastic. Great job Steven, that's how you do a Vogue spread and cover y'all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->