Vogue Italia September 2019 : Vilma Sjöberg by Mert & Marcus & Adut Akech by Paolo Roversi

I hate when you justify the text like that to get an even square text because some spaces are either way too wide or tiny.

The cover, I mean props for not expending a dime on it, at least they're taking care of their budget, if they have any at this point.

I'm going to wait to make a final judgment. Most of the comments are bringing up Gaga. We'll see!

Laughing at the Gaga stans in comments. How'd they get her from this?

Oh wow :blink:...well, at least it's better than August. Not that they had anywhere to go but up from here.

I feel as if Farneti got his "inspiration" from UK Vogue, or was triggered by Edward being first to do something SJW-esque and so came up with this...although is this definitely the cover?

Mert confirmed it's a preview and is in fact shot by him and Marcus on his Insta stories. Probably coming out tomorrow. I wonder who the cover star(s) could be?

Monsters think Gaga is always on every possible cover there is. They’re that hyped.

What’s next Gaga for O Magazine? Gadgets?

That Gaga rumor just intimidates me. I don’t wanna see another celebrity on VI cover.

So it's safe to assume the actual covers will have something to do with roses? But why the haughty teaser about 'words having no meaning'? It's all very confusing. So with that in mind, yes Germanotta does make sense for such annoyingly obtuse scriptures and social canvassing.

Will say that the first script put me in mind of the Batchelorette > Isobel storyline from Björk. Not saying she'll get the cover. That's a reach, and I don't reach.

Could it be the covers will be modeled after the watercolour silhouettes?

Could it be the covers will be modeled after the watercolour silhouettes?

I reckon they'd have these "WORDS" following the silhouette of the model like what they did with GIGI's DNA cover. Creative.

But looking at the second cover, the hands on the waist power pose is very ANTM. Whoever that model is... choices

I don't understand the concept, I know it's still early to talk but I'm already picturing the nonsense they're gonna give us trying to sell it as innovative and woke..
Also I don't get why people are saying this is about Gaga? Did she shoot with Mert and Marcus and that's why people are mentioning her? It could be anyone from that (terrible) teaser..

I don't understand the concept, I know it's still early to talk but I'm already picturing the nonsense they're gonna give us trying to sell it as innovative and woke..
Also I don't get why people are saying this is about Gaga? Did she shoot with Mert and Marcus and that's why people are mentioning her? It could be anyone from that (terrible) teaser..
Her last two posts on instagram are kinda related to roses and she metions ''Italy''. That's why her fans are talking about her on the cover. Plus: her makeup artist liked the cover.

Because apparently she’s about to release a new (surprise) album this September.
It sounds like it's not a big surprise any more.. :D
Her last two posts on instagram are kinda related to roses and she metions ''Italy''. That's why her fans are talking about her on the cover. Plus: her makeup artist liked the cover.
oh I see now.

Thank you for your replies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmatah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->