Vogue Nippon June 2010 : Raquel Zimmermann by Inez & Vinoodh

"A Life of Good Fortune" is supposedly for US Vogue, Anna killed it
like the story by Inez & Vinoodh, that ran in Vogue Nippon too.

This seems like a great issue, thanks for the review Faith :flower: I can't wait to see the full eds :smile: especially Tao, Sigrid & Patricia

GOSH !!! I looooooooooooooooove Raquel, the styling is funny but the face uhhh nooo! Why did they pick that shot?!

Faith Akiyama Since in your location thing says Chicago/NYC/China Id like to know if you know a place in Chicago where I can find Vogue Nippon. I've looked at Borders downtown and they dont sell it. Where did u get this issue?

Yes - the bookstore @ Mitsuwa marketplace in Arlington Heights (Although you have to subscribe, I believe)! Slightly out of the city but they have a cheap subscription rate :smile:

Faith, is the cover shot by Inez & Vinoodh again?

I'm so intrigued to see Frida's editorial, I love alot of her recent editorials - she's developing into a great model.

I found weird that Raquel is the cover girl with the title "Country Girl" and different model has the editorial connected to this title ( I mean "wild country" feat. Edita V.).
Overall, it sounds like a great issue, can't wait to see more of Raquel/Trentini editorial.
This is another issue of Vogue Nippon I would like to own.

"A Life of Good Fortune" is supposedly for US Vogue, Anna killed it
like the story by Inez & Vinoodh, that ran in Vogue Nippon too.

I'm actually quite glad that they killed this story, after having seen the candids from the shoot last December I wasn't too excited for it.

Can't wait to see Nathaniel + Ludivine's editorial :heart:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that is one UGLY cover. Worst one I've seen in a LONG time. And that's saying something with the quality of covers these days. NOTHING WORKS. From the ugly dress to the overkill wording to the awkward pose. But worst of all is HER FACE. Are you kidding me with that. She looks ********. Wow.

:woot: The review looks amazing! I'm glad we get to see "A life of good fortune."

:woot: I'm glad we get to see "A life of good fortune."
So true! I can't imagine why Anna Wintour would reject an ed which looks really amazing. That being said I'm really looking forward to seeing Edita's ed too. The preview was amazing! :woot:

Is very good the review.

Can't wait to see the Raquel & Caroline's ed.

How can Anna reject that ed. From the preview it looks marvelous! Well, I have to see the whole entirety of the ed. Thanks for snaps & reviews

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->