Vogue Nippon June 2010 : Raquel Zimmermann by Inez & Vinoodh

Can't believe it didn't get published in Vogue US.

a proof of anna's lack of taste, yet again :P
i absolutely adore that edit. it's ironical and exaggerated, and the cast couldn't of been better. what more can we possibly ask for?

Morning Flowers
Model: Frida Gustavsson
Ph. Andreas Sjodin
Stylist: Sabino Pantone

blog.jedroot.com via soymilkfreak

Carla-A, thank u so much for the wonderful scans!
MAGstyle, can't wait to see them!

Call It Love is a really good editorial but as neither girl is jumping, it's obvious Anna wouldn't want it. This isn't your typical US Vogue editorial, it's much better than that and I'm really glad to see it in Vogue Nippon.

Yes! It's got too much spirit and not enough polish for US Vogue, and I'm glad we weren't deprived of seeing it. Thanks everyone, for all these scans and information!

Just The Two of Us
Photographed By Glen Luchford
Styled By Anastasia Barbieri
Models : Sigrid Agren and Patricia van der Vliet

sanned by me

frida looks soo fresh in her editorial. its kind of heavenly actually.

Morning Flowers and Just the Two of Us are really amazing editorials. Frida's ed is just like a dream and Sigrid and Patricia make the clothes shine. Thanks for scanning, Carla-A and MAGstyle. Now, I am really looking forward to Edita's ed.

i'm not conviced by 'the two of us' ed, and even less by sigrid's performance... patricia clearly outshines her on those shots. 'morning flowers', however, is stunning! the pictures all look alike, and i still dislike frida (whose stare remind me of abbey's in 'the lovely bones' ed by the way), but somehow, that kind of summery and warm atmosphere never fails to appeal me.

9480f46d53e9.jpg

a85eac63f59b.jpg
f73a423b5720.jpg

artandcommerceproduction.com

Thanks a million, Ectasy Lover, for posting these pics from Edita's ed. She looks amazing and I love the setting.

This looks like a perfect Vogue Nippon issue.

This looks like a perfect Vogue Nippon issue.

So true! Each time I find myself ashamed for not paying enough attention to this edition :hardhead:

Love Call it love editorial, Ellen never disappoints me + the shot of Caroline in the cinema wearing Prada dress is just priceless. The pose, the expression, Carol = perfect :heart:

^yep, that's one of her best shots ever. i really love it.

I remember the candids in Raquel's thread when the Raquel&Caroline thread was shooting. It looks exactly like I imagined it would (in a good way)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->