Vogue Nippon November 2010 : Lily Donaldson by Inez & Vinoodh

Love the angle, very different. Just hate that it is so crowded with text

Lily!:buzz::clap: This made my Friday. Though I really don't like this cover.:lol:

Too much text for my taste. Other than that the cover is really cute and the styling is quite chic too.

Can't stand the miu miu collection anymore!!
and the cover is bad, Lily is so much beautiful that the picture on the cover, really sad.

agaaaaaaain a Miu Miu dress??? Gosh but it's nice to have Lily back (however her head position isn't that good and the close up shot isn't that flattering)

OMG this is so sick
such a perfect november cover
looks as delicious as a huge slice of pumpkin cheesecake

it's so cute! love the styling, and the photography...it's an appealing cover indeed! i really don't mind that vn uses the same models...as long as the covers are good!

Alessandra Ambrosio should have an editorial in this issue shot by Giampaolo Sgura and styled by Anna Dello Russo

Another issue? I love Lily but her pose in this picture is not working. It does not look natural. It too posed and she does not look comfortable. It is not bad but also not screaming wow.

I dislike this cover. I don't like the styling and her pose is too normal and boring

hate of seeing this miu miu collection
+1

Glad to see lily and she looks good, but still can't save the cover.

Good cover! I actually like the colors selected.

I don't particularly like the cover. Lily is beautiful but the clothes are terrible and the pose is a bit contrived.

Not a bad cover for Vogue Nippon......glad to see them changing it up a bit, albeit not in model selection.

I love Lily and I think she looks great on the cover, but overall there's something I don't like about the cover.. I just don't know what:huh:

I like the shot of Lily, but the overload of text ruins it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->