Vogue Nippon September 2009 : Iris Strubegger by Inez & Vinoodh

The review doesnt sound really promising to me for a September issue, but hopefully they are good :heart:

Sounds good... I want to see it all! Very cool! :heart: Hopefully this is a note of what's to come with the september issues.

Isn't Vogue Nippon's September issue almost like other countries' August? Their October issue is more packed than September usually.

the castings are soo exciting!! I can't wait to get this in store!:bounce:

Beautiful image, but that U just ruined it for me. It bugs me when I look at the cover.

OMG! the casting for vogue nippon is amazing, Iris, Daul, Kinga, Iek, Iselin!
Nippon vogue has the most interesting, bold casting compared to the rest
of the Vogues... Bravo!

no likeme the cover so white

Is there no "10 years of Vogue Nippon" retrospective? Judging by the review, the only thing I'm interested in is Iselin!

Excited to see Iselin and Kinga.

And that's about it really.

I can't wait for Edita's editorial! When does this issue hit the newstands?

Damn the text. Damn it to hell. Iris is so beautiful, the picture is so lovely and that godforsaken "U"

seriously...wtf??
that picture is gorgeous...one of the best mag covers of the year and they ruin it with that "u"

casting sounds great as well...can't wait to see the ed with iselin...:woot:
thanks for the review and cover pic yaars...:heart::heart:

this is just a bad day for fashion. it's the September issue and they put a big huge U mustache on her face! :angry:

Yes, the letter U on Iris' face is horrible. But overall, the picture is beautiful. :heart:
And I know it's been said countless times before, but Iris reminds me of a young Kristen McMenamy.

Iris has amazing quality to make things look .... expensive and i like how her face is not sweet.

Iselin? :buzz:
The content sounds very promising. Thanks for the review YAARS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->