Vogue Paris June / July 2008 : Noémie Lenoir & Laetitia Casta by Mario Testino

Has anyone seen this on a newstand yet in the US? I checked like 4 stores for it yesterday and found nothing. I'm dying to see Gaye's picture :buzz:

I want to like that Bijoux ed, but Ksenia doesn't have that expensive look which would have really worked here. Someone like Snejana, or Yasmin Warsame would have been perfect casting :heart:
it would be enough to change the photographer, imo :innocent:

Le chant des sirènes is kinda amazing , Carine flaunts her styling skills again ....

^Not in full. Hopefully someone will post it soon though.

My favorite ed in this issue are : Peter Lindbergh ( 5 top girls) and Patrick Demarchelier ( Aline Weber)...

I didn't agree with their page dedicated to French models.Marine Delterme ? What the hell ? She only appeared in like '20 Ans', an advert for Knorr soup and the cover of Marie Claire.They could have counted Chrystelle Saint Louis Augustin or even Mélanie Thierry or Julie Ordon in my opinion since they counted some models that were not really famous.

Has anyone seen this on a newstand yet in the US? I checked like 4 stores for it yesterday and found nothing. I'm dying to see Gaye's picture :buzz:

I didn't find it in Holland either yet, and I am guessing that European countries get it earlier than the US?

^ HK usually gets it freakishly early, but we haven't had it yet either.

I didn't find it in Holland either yet, and I am guessing that European countries get it earlier than the US?

I guess it will be out next week in Holland

Diorette , would you please scan the ed "Mélange des Genres" , which has Jourdan Dunn...Thanks in advance .

I didn't agree with their page dedicated to French models.Marine Delterme ? What the hell ? She only appeared in like '20 Ans', an advert for Knorr soup and the cover of Marie Claire.They could have counted Chrystelle Saint Louis Augustin or even Mélanie Thierry or Julie Ordon in my opinion since they counted some models that were not really famous.

Julie Ordon is Swiss, though.

^ No worries :lol:

I bought the magazine today, I quickly flipped through it and if I'm not mistaken, Edita Vilkeviciute has a beauty ed, and Alexandra Tomlinson has a few pics illustration an article (i'm not 100% sure it's her though)

BTW I've just finished reading Loïc Prigent's book, it was nice... I liked the references to real brands and models and the story was cute... Nothing memorable but an original supplement IMO ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AprilL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->