Vogue Paris June / July 2008 : Noémie Lenoir & Laetitia Casta by Mario Testino

Btw, I was reading an article about Aline Weber that said she was on 2 editorials on Vogue Paris this month, one she shared with Lara Stone and the other she shared with the muse Diorette :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: !! They probaly got the info from here and got confused :lol:
LMAO how Brilliant. :lol:

yes, issues like this (recent issues) are normally quiet expensive online. But sometimes worth it in the end.

indeed, i think its just that feeling of when you see the real cost is 4 and something euros the 20 pounds hits your head like a rock!

but i couldnt find anywhere else other them ebay so i'm i will get it from there :smile: thanks!

Yeah but the total would be of 14 euros adding with the postage cost...Still it's better than ebay.

As a perennial whinger about the price of magazines, if you're in the UK, there are other places you can buy your magazines from, including this website, which Conde Nast advertises on its import labels:

Main page: www.magazinecafe.co.uk
Paris Vogue page: http://www.magazinecafe.co.uk/brwsslct/magtitle.cfm?title=417&cat=43&locale=uk&duration=0

The only caveat is, there's no selecting what issue you get, you simply get the most recent one available, but seeing as this one will be out for two months, leave it for a few weeks, and you're bound to receive the June-July issue.

thanks tigerrouge and you are welcome vogue28 :lol:

if you're in the uk any major whsmith will carry paris vogue. i picked up last months only a couple of weeks ago, they must keep re-stocking throughout the month. try there, its only a fiver!

thanks for the scan Diorette:flower:

bluejeans thanks for the info. I went into my WHSmith and they didnt have it :( I will have to keep looking :smile:

My WHS has hardly any import mags either - what about trying the nearest outlet of Borders Books? And don't forget that some independent newsagents have a surprisingly diverse selection of magazines, so don't forsake them in favour of only looking in big-name shops. And remember that some stores have their import section nowhere near the main women's magazine section, so you may have to do a thorough search to find it.

L'art du bronzage
Photographed by Mark Segal
Styled by Mélanie Huynh
Model: Edita Vilkeviciute

scanned by Diorette

i really like edita and this ed. is smth. what She deserved. i still remember her first french vogue...

thanks for the latest scans :buzz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->