Vogue Paris June/July 2012 : Gisele Bündchen by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Love the vintage mood in the David Sims ed.

I love VP cover !Gisele looks amazing ! Not so sure about Nadja's editorial though- looks quite boring and monotonic to me... ;(

Can't say I like Nadja's editorial, it bores me. There was enough black and white shots in last months issue. I'm really wanting some colour and vibrancy.

Of course when I'm no longer subscribed to VP, the issue becomes better..

Really nice to see someone new as Nadja in editorials.

WOW...A newcomer on VP. I love the Sims editorial. Really vintage but it has a really dark twist, not really summery but still gorgeus.

I thought the cover was already a nice surprise but wow, it's great to see Nadja inside!

Although I do not know about ALT coming into her own, I do agree that this is one of the most natural (which I think in itself is daring) covers I've seen. I cannot wait to see the contents, especially Gisele's spread. Although based on what I have seen in other magazines, I have my fingers crossed that her spread will more than just pictures of her in the nude on a beach. I want fashion! :lol:

If Gisele's entire edit just looks like outtakes from last April's issue than count me out.

twitter / KCDworldwide
New @VogueParis OUT! @giseleofficial looking gorgeous in #IsabelMarant SS12

^ We'll count you out, and count me in. Because I loved "Eco-Style" and this looks equally stunning! :heart: I&V.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I remember about that editorial was the great sense of texture in the shots, I found myself imagining what everything felt like to touch...

YAY for Nadja!! What a nice surprise, very stylish too!

Oh wow. New face on Vogue Paris! Nadja looks gorgeous in her ed. :wub:

How much is VP June/July?
Btw. Nadja's editorial is gorgeous. Congratulations on her booking VP with Sims. Major!

^ Depends on where you're buying it, but I'm pretty sure it's the same price as their regular issues.

wow, since I saw Laetitia's cover, I'm really trying to convince myself not to start collecting VP - with all the magazines I buy already, it would be a big harm to the condition of my bank account, and quite needless since my French is really poor, but damn, Emmanuelle is doing great recently and this issue may be another example of that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Another preview of Gisele by Inez & Vinoodh:

img_ptg_2_2_02_10455.jpg

giselebundchen.com.br

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->