Vogue Paris May 2010 : Penélope, Naomi, Gwyneth, Meryl, Julianne & Kate by I&V

As I posted already cover with Bono & Penelope would make a good i-D cover :D
I made one :rolleyes:

scanned by elsaskywalker/edited by ME

i somewhat agree- the only thing missing is the signature wink. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
The editorials sound really promising, i'm looking forward to Lily's and Daria's eds especially. But I don't really like the cover.

Yes the cover is more ID than Vogue Paris!!

Just for info: Can someone tells me which website i can use for nudity pictures please? some of the pics i upload don't work because of nudity i beleive...

Woah Daria and Vogue Paris never fail to impress! Those Beauty shots are astonishing.
The smoking shot is striking and the fourth shot, catches my eye even more. Thanks Elsa!

Totally agree about Penélope and Bono's cover, looking something like i-D would produce.
I immediately thought of the Mariacarla/Riccardo Tisci Pre-Spring 2010 cover:

iD-prespring10-models-cover-1.jpg

*designscene

Yes the cover is more ID than Vogue Paris!!

Just for info: Can someone tells me which website i can use for nudity pictures please? some of the pics i upload don't work because of nudity i beleive...

fashionpix.org

n that topic, a lot of people make comments such as "people would hate that if it were in Vogue US", basically saying that people have no judgement and hate Vogue US material for the sake of it... But interestingly, I see a new trend emerging: people who will hate VP no matter what they do, and that think that the only reason someone will like their work is because they are SO biased and secretely wish they were Carine...

I'm not sure I understand right ...

But personally, I think VParis is really going down lately ...
I can't really explain why, but they are very repetitive and the creativity and freshness they brought in 2001-2004 area's gone ... Raising the very intelligent and chic of another age VP used to be in the 90s was a big challenge, and Roitfeld managed in this game ...
What E. Alt did in terms of fashion democratization is huge, no matter what people say (no matter what i think) ... She's brought her style anywhere from catwalks to streets ... This parisian style was already in the air in Paris, a long time ago, but she manages to democratize it ... And that's great.

Moreover, since MA Sauvé left and VP tried to feed readers with new blood (Jane How, Alasdair, now Mélanie Ward etc.) the magazine has kind of lost its identity ....
I won't complain about Jane How, nor Joe McKenna etc. I love their work ...

But I don't know VP under Roitfeld seems to have lost its soul ....
I will probably change my mind ...
Or perhaps it's just that my eyes need something different and more creative ...

^ Can't make the fashionpix website works properly... Grrr!
Hope this will work for everybody...

"Plage Privée"
Natasha Poly, ph Mario Sorrenti
Realised by Emmanuelle Alt

Scanned by me.

:shock: Amazing, amazing, amazing and hot! Go Natasha! :woot: Sorrenti is a great photographer, every new editorial shot by him is mind blowing lately! Thanks a lot for the scans elsa! :flower:

:shock: Natasha's ed is simply mindboggling :shock:

hafta agree with Thanatos though. i don't know why but for
some reason i don't think she suits this type of editorial :doh:

I don't think Natasha is the right model for the ed.

Call me defensive, but are you kidding? Natasha is the ultimate model for the whole 'sex on the beach' concept.
Literally blown away at her body in this edit - just phenomenal. Sorrenti is pure genius!
I kinda expected it to have a similar vibe, to her shot in Man About Town, also by Sorrenti. :heart:

I also think Nat is perfect for that kind of edito, sensuality + perfect body.

"Bijoux section"
Magdalena F, ph Claudia Knoepfel & Stefan Indlekofer
Realised by Marie Pasquier

And 2 pics from articles:

Scanned by me.

Nobody is as perfect as Natasha for that kind of editorials. :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung