Vogue Paris November 2018 : Natasha Poly by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Blimey! Such promising previews, is this really Vogue Paris???? Alt should've gotten a new boss ages ago.

Can't say I'm too thrilled about - what looks like - an issue about life on a farm.

Can't say I'm too thrilled about - what looks like - an issue about life on a farm.

I'm just glad it's something different. Alt has been so much about reality, reality, reality. And studio settings, and black & white photography. I guess it's just nice to see some visual storytelling. Well, based on these previews. We're not sure what lies beyond.

I don't like her, but at least she is no sucking her cheeks like always. She looks better as a brunette. I don't like this retro style, I hope they stop with this.

Anna Ewers and Vogue Paris is always a good combination, I’ll never complain about that! All the previews look very promising. I’m curious about what December/January will be like for VP.

Vogue Paris with theme about rural style for people who will never be about to feed chickens. Interesting...

Can't believe all the comments are kind of positive. This looks like something a country from East Europe would do... It's really bad and the layout is terrible.

I guess we all missed Natasha for Vogue Paris, if this was another model probably the feedback would have been negative. At least for me.

The preview of Natasha's ed looks promising (more so than the cover).
And I'll never get tired of Anna for VP, she just really suits VP.

Quite sexy previews...Ashley's story looks particularly promising (+ Anja's editorial in April by Lachlan was one of the best edits of the year IMO) and Anna looks great in the third shot. Wouldn't have guessed it was by Alasdair and that's a very good thing!

Can't believe I'm most intrigued by the editorial of Ashley Graham! I love that preview shot...

Barbieri is back! Ok, it’s going to be a good issue...
Parisians are obsessed about the countryside or at least the idea of the countryside so I guess it fits into the VP narrative.

All for seeing Natasha Poly back on the cover of Vogue Paris (obvi) but this definitely isn't my most favorite of VP covers she's done.

It's beautiful... very simple, clean and direct but I much prefer the OTT glamour which Alt tends to favor, as opposed to this nonchalant 70s attitude. I do, however, like the combination of the navy blue masthead with the yellow Michael Kors sweater, VP for always giving us minimal cover lines and how different this is from last month.

The issue is out tomorrow in France and judging from the previews, this is shaping up to be a fantastic issue overall. Yay for Ashley Graham!

NATASHA POLY IN VOGUE PARIS NOVEMBER 2018 BY INEZ & VINOODH

Photography: Inez & Vinoodh
Model: Natasha Poly
Styling: Emmanuelle Alt
Hair: Christiaan
Make-Up: Fulvia Farolfi
Manicure: Maki Sakamoto

awake smile blogspot

La Bohème

Photography: Alasdair McLellan
Model: Anna Ewers
Styling: Aleksandra Woroniecka