Vogue Paris September 2006 : Jessica, Snejana, Sasha & Gemma by Craig McDean

Fantastique Diorette ! je te donnerais + de Karma si je pouvais lol... Merci encore !

the cover is :ermm:...
i just don't get the appeal of sasha...
take out sasha and add irina and it would be a wonderful cover...

but the eds are amazing...
malgosia, tasha, gemma, angela all together...
gorgeous...:heart:

can anyone translate the heather dedication?

How about take out Sasha and leave it like that? Three's a charm... and I don't think Irina would fit in with Stam, Snejana and Gemma on one cover. But anyways... I don't mind the cover, it's good enough for me.

I think these multi-girl editorials could've been so much better if they had actually worked together. The single shots, one girl per page...is kind of disappointing to me (especially since it seems every editorial is like that).

=/

Mr-Dale said:
How about take out Sasha and leave it like that? Three's a charm... and I don't think Irina would fit in with Stam, Snejana and Gemma on one cover. But anyways... I don't mind the cover, it's good enough for me.

or, how about adding Lily Donaldson?

She would look better with that threesome than Irina yes... but somehow I think that a 4 girl cover is hard to make great. It's just an awkward number...

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, it was supposed to be part of Amazones ed. Very nice , thoughtful of Carine and company to make it part of Heather's dedication. :heart:

thank you Diorette for an American sneak preview :flower: Many Karmas for you!

Diorette said:
It does seem the Heather pic was supposed to be in the Amazones ed.

Thank you Diorette!!!! Amazing job!!! Btw can you post A la ligne when you're free? i guess it's styled by Marie-Amelie, isnt it? so cant wait!

I can't wait to see [FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial][SIZE=-1]A la ligne!! :smile:
[/SIZE][/FONT]

kimair said:
the cover is :ermm:...
i just don't get the appeal of sasha...
take out sasha and add irina and it would be a wonderful cover...

but the eds are amazing...
malgosia, tasha, gemma, angela all together...
gorgeous...:heart:

can anyone translate the heather dedication?
the first part of the article is about fashion and this issue so i'm only gonna translate the heather dedication bit (tell me if you want the whole thing)

"A dream destiny [Stephanie Seymour's] like the one just started by Heather Bratton (pic above), a young american model amongst the most promising, who was shot for this "spécial Mode". On her way to the Newark airport last July, Heather died in a car crash. She was 19. This Vogue is for her."

Sorry for the awkward translation, it's not an easy thing to do for me :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you karma givers. :flower:

I'll post the A La Ligne pics tomorrow.

Why is Paris Vogue always so hard to find for me!! I can only remember running into one last March... but the rest of the time...i guess theyre always sold out or the issue has yet to release over here in LA :(
Im gonna try to find it on Saturday... would it be here by then??

Ilovelefashion said:
Why is Paris Vogue always so hard to find for me!! I can only remember running into one last March... but the rest of the time...i guess theyre always sold out or the issue has yet to release over here in LA :(
Im gonna try to find it on Saturday... would it be here by then??
No, not in America at all yet, I think. I think you're going at at the wrong times, call the store and ask if they have it in stock first :smile:

well apparently it won't be available in france til next week for non-subscribers so i would really NOT appreciate if it was available in LA first :doh: :P

Gazillion said:
they were published before. i've seen them and it was it The Face or Interview or neither... definitely old pics. kinda weird.

I think it's from Q magazine

I really like seeing Gemma and Sasha together in eds (granted this hasn't happened much save for the Robots thing and the Vogue China cover) because then people can see that they don't look so much alike and that Sasha is a much better model :P (alright, I'm joking. I like them both)

iluvjeisa said:
As for variety, I think they've had brunettes all through this year, except the Natalia issue of April - and she wasn't all that blonde there either. Last proper blonde was Kate's Dec/Jan cover.

What about Maria Carla (february) and Sharon Stone (march) they are both blond...:innocent:

Mr-Dale said:
How about take out Sasha and leave it like that?

agreed...:flower:

thanks taben for the translation...
that was very sweet... :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->