Vogue Paris September 2006 : Jessica, Snejana, Sasha & Gemma by Craig McDean

Affinités Electives
Craig McDean

Carine Roitfeld

^ I like that editorial a lot (even if they are in unrealistic positions)

The editorials are simply fantastic! These are the outfits I wear in my dreams ^-^ Totally impractical and crazy but oh so lovely!

great eds
thanks Diorrete for the scans :flower:
Heather dedication is very touching...

Did in September any Vogue cover always like this ? I mean this cover is pretty good (even not as good as China Sep's one), but it looks like they always had a party in the September's cover!

Figures de Style
Ben Hassett
Ludivine Poiblanc
Make up: Peter Philips

I like the clothes and this Figures de Style editorial. The rest - cover, editorials are all wrong... bad styling, ridiculous poses and expressions, it's all boring, gimcrack and trivial... I'm disgusted! :yuk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Royal-Galliano said:
I like the clothes and this Figures de Style editorial. The rest - cover, editorials are all wrong... bad styling, ridiculous poses and expressions, it's all boring, gimcrack and trivial... I'm disgusted! :yuk:

Figures de style is my favourite ed as well - it's amazing ! but i like the whole issue... i just think the Amazones ed would have been way better if it had been shot on location and with more that only one model per pic...
On a side note, i love the two pics or Morgane posted above !!! she looks so cute ^_^

A La Ligne
Craig McDean
Marie-Amélie Sauvé

Last edited by a moderator:
i love everything in this issue! :heart:
so many great models and it's
a great styling & the clothes....
it's just like WOW!!!
a billions of thx to Diorette :flower:

:heart: this issue!

Has the Romina pic been posted yet?

Users who are viewing this thread