Vogue Paris September 2006 : Jessica, Snejana, Sasha & Gemma by Craig McDean

I am so excited about this!!!!!! I love all the girls on the cover and the ones that they have lined up for editorials. Looks like it will be a great issue.

You know what's funny though? Everyone used to always say that we would never see any pics of Sasha and Gemma together, and now they are appearing on 2 covers side by side. I think it's cool :flower:

It's going to be brilliant...

Sounds unreal! Can't wait to see it! :shock:

If anyone wants to see that Timberlake edit, I think I've seen it so I can post it...

^me too, I like Terry Richardson.

<<<haha and R-G as you can see Mariacarla is excited about this issue too! :D

Stephanie Seymour sounds good, but please no more of these alien squad/cute china doll girls (Gemma, Sasha, Snejana...). I'm so tired of the new models.

Here it is... I'm not 100% sure if it's from this magazine, from this issue...:rolleyes: But it's Timberlake and Richardson so don't complain! :lol::rolleyes::ninja:

Seriously... sorry if it's not from there! :shock::blush:

[modelhommes, posted by garçonbis / berlinrocks]

Last edited by a moderator:
Woooow! So many great models all in one issue! It looks like this issue has many studio shoots though, and I prefer ones on location somewhere. If the posing/lighting/clothing is creative however, I probably won't mind. I can't wait to get the issue and practice my French some more hehe.

Wow! All those models! I don't think that many have ever been in any mag! I seriously NEED this issue because almost ALL my fave girls are in it.. like 50% of the Dale Girls (see blog) that is a dream... thank you so much for the info :heart:

Sasha and Gemma together and du juan in vogue china cover is great!!!!!

i think Vogue Paris should be best

WhiteLinen said:
Good work from Richardson, but Timberlake I don't like.
Exactly... everyone else (except Sienna Miller) would be better...:mellow:

Sounds awesome, love craig mcdean's work. I must say though, justin timberlake looks like trash no matter what.

Royal-Galliano said:
Here it is... I'm not 100% sure if it's from this magazine, from this issue...:rolleyes: But it's Timberlake and Richardson so don't complain! :lol::rolleyes::ninja:

Seriously... sorry if it's not from there! :shock::blush:

*** No image quoting please ***

[modelhommes, posted by garçonbis / berlinrocks]

Nope it's not from this Vogue issue.
Timberlake is having his cd coming out in France so I guess that's why he's in Vogue....
In France (for non suscribers) the issue will be out next week I think. it's always coming out around the 28th of the month.

I cannot wait to see that as every issue.

some are bored with Kate and noone's complaining about Gemma who is really everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting bored!

Stephanie Seymour GREAT! (hope it's gonna sound like her 2005 Purple story!)

what about all those oldies? (Carmen, Malgosia, Angela, Missy, Raquel etc.) with Emmanuelle Alt? GREAT! Carmen, Angela sounds like we're back in the late 90s!

I WANT TO MARRY CARINE! :woot::heart::heart:

I need this issue. I will get it. Even if it means sleeping outside of Chapters for 2 weeks.

I overlooked this but I just read that Morgane will be in this issue too :woot:. She rarely appears in Vogue Paris. Good for her.

BerlinRocks said:
Nope it's not from this Vogue issue.

some are bored with Kate and noone's complaining about Gemma who is really everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting bored!

what about all those oldies? (Carmen, Malgosia, Angela, Missy, Raquel etc.) with Emmanuelle Alt? GREAT! Carmen, Angela sounds like we're back in the late 90s!
Oops! So so sorry then! :blush:

And I totally agree what you said! I'm just not only getting bored, I'm already bored with passion... :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nymphfable
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->