Vogue Paris September 2006 : Jessica, Snejana, Sasha & Gemma by Craig McDean

i'm really excited about this issue ! can't wait to see the cover, i love all the models that are on it ! we need a scan :P i wanted to get the mag tomorrow but apparently it won't be available until next week... damn vogue paris and vogue italia :ermm:

I'm still waiting for the damn August issue to be available. And now I read about this issue!!! It sounds amazing!! and really really which I could get it right away. I'm so sick of waiting for the current issue to be released. My Dad lives in Belgium so maybe I will ask him to mail me a copy :D

The model lineup is extensive, and looks fab! You know, minus the models I don't like. :lol: Oh well, you can't have everything!

I cried a little when I found out that this was dedicated to Heather. Much deserved.

I will beg, borrow, or do whatever to get this. This is better than the last several issues of US Vogue put together (yes even including Linda).

I might have to get two copies, because half of one of them will be on my wall.

Trista said:
I cried a little when I found out that this was dedicated to Heather. Much deserved.

I will beg, borrow, or do whatever to get this. This is better than the last several issues of US Vogue put together (yes even including Linda).

I might have to get two copies, because half of one of them will be on my wall.

Agreed!

So great this issue is dedicated to beautiful Heather :crush:
seems like a great issue, so excited to see what's inside and the cover

OMG this issue is definitely the absolutely best sept issue! the model lineup is just fabulous! can't wait till it gets to Aussie shores! anyone know which place in Sydney gets Vogue Paris the fastest?? and how much?

Oh my God. It's so sweet that this amazing issue is dedicated to Heather (Bless her.) and I can't wait for the cover: Stam, Sasha, Gemma and Snejana!

This issue seems just fantastic! so many great models inside! Can't wait it!

Choccie said:
Hey does anyone know when this issue is out?

apparently it'll be available in France next week :woot: i'm still hoping to get it sometimes before saturday :ermm: as for other countries i have no idea how long it generally takes to be available from the moment it's available here on :ninja:

i can't wait.So many great models,i love all four of them:woot:,but i think it would look a little weird,4 models on the cover hmm:unsure: and it's great that it dedicated to heather:flower::(

BerlinRocks said:
Nope it's not from this Vogue issue.
Timberlake is having his cd coming out in France so I guess that's why he's in Vogue....
In France (for non suscribers) the issue will be out next week I think. it's always coming out around the 28th of the month.

I cannot wait to see that as every issue.

some are bored with Kate and noone's complaining about Gemma who is really everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting bored!

Stephanie Seymour GREAT! (hope it's gonna sound like her 2005 Purple story!)

what about all those oldies? (Carmen, Malgosia, Angela, Missy, Raquel etc.) with Emmanuelle Alt? GREAT! Carmen, Angela sounds like we're back in the late 90s!

I just complained about Gemma about two posts before yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nymphfable
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->