Vogue Paris September 2012 : Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy and Lara Stone by Mert & Marcus

Omg, Daria looks a little like Iris Strubegger there:lol:. I totally mistook her..

Anyway, I looove Daria's face & I like Kate's body language:clap:. Lara's cover, imho, is a little forgettable:ermm:
Posted via Mobile Device

All of them are so stunning, to be honest it's quite hard to choose 1 cover.
Posted via Mobile Device

This is just a pretentious cr*p... Models choice is boring beyond imagination which Alt is obviously struggling with... What's up with their cheeck bones?! Crazy!

The new font is sort of strange. It looks like some other European language not French. I'm gonna have to pass on the covers, but hopefully this issue will surprise with it's content because the covers aren't doing much for me.

so when i read the title i got totally excited...but then i opened it up and saw these three covers! i wish they could have done just one cover with all three girls on it. the covers are all really boring although i am happy to see daria on any cover.

LOVE Daria's face and Kate's pose. Lara's cover is not her best. And I can't wait to pick up an issue (even though Daria's pose is kind of lifeless, her face is just too good to pass up) to see if there really are any improvements. I'm hoping Garance's pages are good, always love her writing.

so when i read the title i got totally excited...but then i opened it up and saw these three covers! i wish they could have done just one cover with all three girls on it. the covers are all really boring although i am happy to see daria on any cover.

i completely agree.
seeing the girls names, the first thing that came to mind was w magazine's summer camp—i wish they'd have done something like that, albeit much more chic & glam as it is the sept. issue. but idk, i don't really see the point of three individual covers that look pretty much the same.

I love that dark simplicity. I'm surprised Lara's cover isn't my favorite and if I purchase this, I'll have a hard time deciding between the other two, which came out perfect, their expression match the entire moodiness of the picture. :heart:

Not bothered one bit by the fonts and I'm intrigued by the new changes, I have little faith in Emmanuelle (really detest her taste in general) but it's been a while they 'touched' the magazine so it'll be interesting to see how it's been modified.. at this point I think anything can only be for the better.

These are really beautiful! Finally a new look for Vogue Paris! I love the new font as well as the layout. Daria`s for me has to be the weakest cover among the rest. Kate is on her own zone! She`s the queen of that cover. Lara looks divine as usual but Kate is owning it

Hope they upload better versions of the cover

Is Emanuelle trolling us with the casting here? :lol: I mean seriously.

These aren't that bad but also not that good. I'd say Lara's is the best because she is the only one who doesn't look haggard. Hopefully there are some worthwhile eds inside.

The covers are terrible to much photoshop in the face of Lara & Daria , expecting more to September issue

Full Cover:

tumblr_m8oq5vI5iH1r70toco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8oq6t4QfP1r70toco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8oq47bpOI1r70toco1_1280.jpg

vogue.fr

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been done before. Which is a major fail in trying to re - launch a magazine with an old idea. Hopefully the inside gets better with every page, or else this may become one of Emmanuelle's good intentions went really bad in real life.

Has it occurred to anyone already that maybe Alt isn't good as editor - in chief? She was marvelous at her job under Carine. Why not bring someone else to do the main editor job and let Emmanuelle do what she did best? Clearly people bash almost every one of her issues - so either they had too high expectations, or Alt is not a fashion leader.

I cant beleive people hate this, its like they just hate because its cool to hate Alts work.
This is fantastic, I love how simple and timeless this cover is. THey chose 3 models to showcase the same dress and to show different ways of the parisien chic.
I mean Alts work for Vogue Paris is not what it used to be. Shes becoming more comfortable and producing better and better issue after issue.

Daria looks off goshhh why? They made her look like Snejana somehow lol Kate is pff Kate should retire I've said this plenty of times, her body pose is the best out of the 3 (I mean it should count for something since she has been modeling the longest out of the 3 and is a modeling icon so she knows what's she's doing that's for sure) but her face is off as well, her own left eye is weird compared to the right one. The one cover that works the best is Lara's: great face. BUT whyyyyyy did Vogue Paris had to go so bland?! The photographer failed those supermodels big time, it's a shame to have those amazing girls and do THAT! I mean it could have been a group shot, that would have been iconic for their september cover and the clothes (yes this slip on looks great) for the cover and for fall I was expecting something cooler and warmer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kbraz8329
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->