Vogue Paris September 2012 : Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy and Lara Stone by Mert & Marcus

The covers are terrible to much photoshop in the face of Lara & Daria , expecting more to September issue

In this day and age you aren't not going to get photoshop, I think it's just something we've got to get used to.

For me the covers are a surprise and I want all three when they arrive in the UK, I love the continuous effect of the covers, This really is Emmanuelle's best cover under her reign, she has had some great covers but I feel this is on a completely different level to the others and I really love the sound of the new editions and re-shaping of the content and its features.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only dislike Kate cover (although Kate is my favourite model out of these 3).

In this day and age you aren't not going to get photoshop, I think it's just something we've got to get used to.

For me the covers are a surprise and I want all three when they arrive in the UK, I love the continuous effect of the covers, This really is Emmanuelle's best cover under her reign, she has had some great covers but I feel this is on a completely different level to the others and I really love the sound of the new editions and re-shaping of the content and its features.

i agree
i don't know what it is, but i like all three covers & the colours give the right autumn mood

but like mentioned before, i also think Daria looks very Strubegger here

Kate and Lara look gorgeous! Daria not so much...
So I guess the whole Saskia/Aymeline cover rumour got scrapped? Pity, at least it would have been someone new. Can't wait to see what the content will be like (very predictable, I fear).

BTW, does this mean that Kate will still be on next month's cover with George Michael?

^Considering there are 64 pages of M&M inside, the Aymeline and Saskia puctures will turn up somewhere inside.

Wow, just a few days ago I was thinking "I wish VP would have a redesign, but they haven't announced anything so it probably won't happen anytime soon." :doh:. And now this comes out. I don't love thke new fonts but I like them much better compared to the previous ones. Alt, just like Tonchi, has become more comfortable to make changes and step out of her usual territory and I really admire that. As for the covers themselves, just like most people, when I read the title I thought they're gonna be all together but anyway they'll probably gonna look much more striking irl as usual. I was going to purchase Lara's cover beacause Daria had one in February and Kate will also have next month :ninja: but she doesn't look her best so I'll have to decide between Kate and Daria. On another note, 64 pages of M&M! :woot:

why these models again! i know its a a september issue, but i would have much preferred to see Aymeline or Natasha to get the cover as they always use these 3!
Dont get me wrong though i do love Kate's, her facial expression and pose is spot on with the dress, the others are okay, but i am not feeling daria's, she looks a bit too sharp with those cheekbones. Also the grey background is a bit too clinical for my taste.
I just now have to pray (its like i-d....) that i can get hold of Kate's cover!

When I read the thread title I was hoping to see a group shot.

^me too I wouldve loved to see them all together but I still think their gorgeous, love the styling, I think I like Laras the most. Really excited for the contents now!

I thought Vogue us with Gaga is a big winner for September issue, here comes the challenge!!!!!

Without a question, this is my favorite September issue so far. I think all three covers are truly alluring but I still like Lara's the best. I love how simple the cover shots are. Dark background, black dress, and models also seem to be in a quite mysterious mood. And I think it's great Emmanuelle is going to take some new directions with the magazine. VP really needs some fresh air.

Dying to see the inside! I like Kate's cover the best, not being biased but her pose is better out of the three. Lara And Daria's arms look a bit dead and their poses are lifeless, maybe a totally different pose from Kate would of been better, a nicer contrast...

Daria's face is so dull and blank, Kate is the way as always, and I love Lara's face here, but her pose is little awkward.

The only thing that I'm excited about is the 64-page spread by M&M. :woot::shock:

Although I do love Kate's cover.

daria :clap: i love the cast, iconic enough for sept issue. but the idea is a little dull here

When you have models like this, you dont need much else, keep it simple, they all look great. But the changes reported by WWD dont sound for the better to me, need to see it in print though.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are they wearing?

I thought it could have been Pucci or Salvatore. I cant seem to identify it.

The bib part made me thing Chanel...I doubt its Chanel.

The cast is the same as always, but I love Kate's though. I hope to see more of Poly in the future - she used to be gorgeous on VP

They are indeed wearing Dolce & Gabbana F/W 12.13.

00210m.jpg

*Style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->