Vogue Russia March 2009 : Natasha Poly by Alasdair McLellan

No feeling for the cover, but still looking forward to the contents.

i don't even like Natasha but this looks good, can't wait to see what's inside..

Can someone explain how they're getting p*rn and Pam Anderson from this cover? :shock::blink: I'm seriously clueless.

That's a little harsh coming from a Terry Richardson fan :lol:

And believe me, I've seen tons of Russian p*rn and the girls weren't nearly as pretty as Natasha :lol:
thats p*rn in a bad way. i luv p*rn, but not p*rn of that kind: her pose, facial expression, her clothes and her pale hair:ninja: and, to be honest i dont find Natasha pretty, nor even sexy (frankly, i dont like her). Russian girls arent best p*rn-stars theyre not even good example:blush: and russian p*rn ...leaves much to be desired

can we just not discuss p*rn here, please?. not only it's evidently a highly personal association with the thread but.. it's also off-topic. :smile:

I don't know how to think about this...:ninja:
I know I should like it because I like Natasha, I like mix of black&pink and especially that Givenchy headband. (which is really p*rn-ish. I cannot help but think of fetish Mini Mouse... I know, I should mention anything related to p*rn here, but:P)
Anyway I just can't like this. There's just something about this cover that turns me off. Maybe it's the pose and facial expression as ASF said...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how to think about this...:ninja:
I know I should like it because I like Natasha, I like mix of black&pink and especially that Givenchy headband. (which is really p*rn-ish. I cannot help but think of fetish Mini Mouse... I know, I should mention anything related to p*rn here, but:P)
Anyway I just can't like this. There's just something about this cover that turns me off. Maybe it's the pose and facial expression as ASF said...

Oops, mistake.
should -> shouldn't. (what's wrong with me!!!:angry:)

I love Natasha, and she looks beautiful here. But this photo looks like an outtake rather than an actual cover.

It isn't a very flattering cover in my opinion. Natasha's jaw looks a bit too chunky. Can't wait to find out what's inside this issue!

I don't think the cover's style is bad but the model just doesn't suit it.

I don't like this cover, it's fresh but Natasha is boring.

What is she wearing for the cover? And is that the eds for this issue that surealseven posted? The eds reminds me with jenifer aniston in GQ.

Ughhhhhhh TBH I really dislike the cover, the way her body is positioned adds weight to her mid-section and the face is so vacant............I know she can do better :P

I flipped through this today at Borders on Oxford St in London.

The cover + Natasha's ed are photographed by Alasdair McLellan and styled by Panos Yiapanis :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Oh wow thanks for the heads up, McLellan and Panos, nice, now cant wait to see her ed. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->