Vogue Russia October 2011 : Daria Werbowy by Terry Richardson

tarsha

Reaction score
b2QUP.jpg

vogue.ru

Wow!:woot:
and i thought i was having a good day..... but this just makes my day go beyond expectations... LOVE TO SEE HER ON A VOGUE COVER ONCE AGAIN....its been so so so long.
I still need to see a bigger picture to have a full, well made judgement.
But is Daria.. I missed her!:D:cry:

this is Daria and she does look beautiful..but that's all....vogue russia, boring cover as always...and possibly, most overrated vogue magazine in the world :ninja:

When I saw the preview a few weeks ago I was very excited because Daria is always a sensation, but unfortunately this cover didn't live up to my expectations. Daria looks good as always but somewhere between the animal print dress and the horrible background color, this cover looks like Cosmopolitan, not Vogue. That having been said, I bought last magazine's issue just for Natasha and I'll probably get this one too for Daria.

I should say it's Daria who looks little bit boring, it's not the mistake of photographers ... As far Natasha Poly is a "wow" model, she rocked Vogue Russia cover last month, even if it was the "most overrated vogue magazine in the world" :wink:

I'm on the middle of this. I like it that I don't. There's something beautiful about it as to there's something that bores me with it.

What I hate about it is that it's nice but it's not meant for a VOGUE cover. It's more of a COSMOPOLITAN cover. The plain background, the pose! And my gosh their text is just as annoying as hell. It's like the stagnant layout of Vogue Taiwan. I can't even...
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous! The recent covers of Vogue Russia have been quite lame and dull, but I really like that cover.

she looks gorgeous but she also looks old... a bit too much cheekbone perhaps
she's the coolest model around, so she doesnt have to try

Doesn't look like typical Terry--I am liking his work for Vogue Russia though.

Not bad except for the background...
Like others have mentioned, the background is very Cosmo or Marie Claire.
What truly saves it is Daria...She looks stunning!
ps Thank god they moved away from using the colour red for texts etc If you look back at the last few months they had an obsession with it

it's Daria! :woot:i never except the cover is her even though i saw the preview!
but i have to see i'm a little disappointed about it.Daria can do much better!
i like the pose ,but i hate the outfit and the background color:huh:
if they change the color ,i think it gonna be much much beautiful!

I love the tacky Cosmo feel of this cover.

Praise the Lord, she has gone back to work. I like it. It's by Terry Richardson, so I wasn't expecting anything but tacky.

the background doesn't help this, reminds me a bit of the blumarine ads from last season

Wow I'm still waiting for Victoria to produce a decent cover, will it ever happen?!?!?

^ As things are going, that would have to be a NO!! and this is still going in the wrong direction.......it's all a bit amateurish.

it's soooooo washed out, man how can magazines do such a thing with a model of Daria's caliber?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->