Vogue Russia October 2011 : Daria Werbowy by Terry Richardson

Daria looks nice, but that background is tragic and ruins the whole thing. Though tbh, it's unfair to expect anything other than a disaster from Terry.

Im sooooo happy Daria got the cover. But I hate the cover itself. It would OK if it was a young not known model on it or a russian actress but I'm sure there where much better pics. VR kills me with their covers and the content isn't better. Hope this issue is better then the last one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great cover! So nice to see Daria and very nice to see Terry doing something different!

I'm more than happy to see Daria, but it's another example how Vogue Russia can ruin everything. I don't like the background but cover-shot itself is ok. Her ed isn't great either. You will see it soon, magazine is out on this Thursday.

That is the perfect Cosmo cover! I'm actually surprise Richardson hasn't been hired to do covers for their magazine ages ago tbh. Either way, Daria looks stunning!

Love Daria but the cover is again hideous :ninja:
ugly backround color, hue&saturation and the texts look very cheap

I love Daria, great to see her, but i hate the cover :ninja:, what the "HELL" to doing with Daria, VR!!! :cry: ,ugly background, i hope than her ed will be better than the cover.

Wasn't Daria's last Vogue Russia also shot by Terry Richardson? That was about 100X better than this trash.

Cheesy cover but I love it! Even though it's a preview, she looks great.

The preview shot is far much better than this one as the cover shot...
Can't wait to see the editorial
Posted via Mobile Device

There're watermarked images of Daria's editorial, better than nothing.

artpartner

the fourth shot would make an amazing cover. her eyes are absolutely amazing

Now I`m MORE disappointed to see a very beautiful editorial with a TON of potential covers that could`ve been chosen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->