Vogue UK August 2006 : Jessica Stam by Patrick Demarchelier

Thank you truebluejen, you're a gem :flower: This ed is nice, but since I don't like Guinevere that much, it's kind of lost on me. Although it is quite luscious, of course.

wow, this cover is so gorgeous, imo it's the best uk vogue cover this year and stammy looks great

truebluejen said:
England's Dreaming
Vogue UK August 06
Ph by Tim Walker

Thanks for the scans very british style editorial i liked muchh,thanks again,:flower: obe question this issue have editorial of Mario Testino?? thanks in advance:wink:

Young London
Vogue UK August 06
by Mario Testino

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing editorial THANKS SO MUCH:woot: :woot: karma for you:flower:

truebluejen , thanks so much. i also love the cover. Stam is so beautiful there.

Again trueblue thank you for your fabulous generosity by scanning the editorials - can't wait to see them in print. I loved last month's cover and this one is just as great. I wish US Vogue was this refreshing...

Hmm..........who is Max Irons?He is so yummmy!:P
I never heard about him!:blush:
Turbeljean thanks a million for your scans!:flower:

^ He's the son of Jeremy Irons, the actor. It says of him 'Max, now at the Guildhall School of Music & Drama, says, 'My heroes are William Shakespeare and William Shatner'. Oh, and he's 20 years old.

Hmmm, i don't really like it when Vogue does photoshoots full of priviliged, upper-middle class teenagers. It's just a chance the for the kids of Mario Testino's friends to show off! (rant, rant!:P )

Oh, and while i'm ranting, Vogue UK are always seem to be doing editorials set in stately homes and country houses.

verna_gold said:
^ He's the son of Jeremy Irons, the actor. It says of him 'Max, now at the Guildhall School of Music & Drama, says, 'My heroes are William Shakespeare and William Shatner'. Oh, and he's 20 years old.

Hmmm, i don't really like it when Vogue does photoshoots full of priviliged, upper-middle class teenagers. It's just a chance the for the kids of Mario Testino's friends to show off! (rant, rant!:P )
Oh thanks,now i see it i just enlagred a picture:lol: not the text.So he is an actor too he is so cute!:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->