Styled by Alex White
Models Dorothea and Imogen
zk213p.jpg

33c0ua9.jpg

The Raquel editorial...
dpfo74.jpg
2583tyf.jpg

My snaps

The McDean editorial looks fascinating - glad to see the cast, too. And Sorrenti outdoors is always exciting :smile:

OMG DOROTHEA BY CRAIG :buzz:. Definitely have to get this issue now! And Raquel looks stunning, typical Sorrenti but I love it :heart:.

Raquel by Mario Sorrenti is always a killer, I love it. Thanks for the photos!

the cover is amazing! and i don't even like rihanna anymore

Doro and Imo, great duo :smile: I Cannot wait to see some scans, it looks promising.

there is going to be a video posted about the making of 'Made in Marfa' with Raquel. i guess it will be up when they update the site: wmag.com/video (there is a small excerpt in the magazine explaining this)

Raquel's ed appeals me a lot, but at the same time it reminds me of Natasha's ed called B.B shot by Sorrenti as well.

I haven't been much of a fan of W lately, but the editorials in this issue look very good in my opinion (or at least what has been posted so far)... I think I might actually buy this issue. :shock:

Raquel's ed reminds me of an editorial that also features her... It's from Vogue Paris shot by Mikael Jansson in 2006 (I can't remember the name). I guess it's because of the lighting. It's great anyway, thanks for posting.

I haven't been disappointed with the combination of Raquel and Sorrenti. They always make top-notch eds together.
Also McDean's ed looks stellar as well.
Thanks for the pics, t-rex and mm6789.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->