W February 2010 : Rihanna by Craig McDean

^^ Is there just one editorial in this issue Trevo :(? Any other interesting content?

i thought the issue wouldn't be on sale until the 26th. :unsure:

Mchunu, it always out earlier in major cities of US.

I like the editorial shots a lot. I think McDean did a good job with her (I like it better than Klein for Vogue Italia). She looks good and I think McDean did her justice. The cover is ok except that it feels too 80s for me.

cover_w_190.jpg

guys, whats that, btw? so its rihanna or her on febuary issue cover?

wmagazine

Last edited by a moderator:
that's the january cover asf...i'm guessing wmagazine.com hasn't updated the cover yet...

i thought so but cant check out cause search option wasnt available back then on tfs. thanks for the answear, guys

Wow, I'm looking forward to Raquel's ed!
BTW, the Feb. issues of W have been packed with great eds. Too bad there's only one ed in this issue.

Raquel by Sorrenti! :buzz:
As much as I dislike Rihanna, the cover shot is pretty strong and the Gucci dress looks awesome on her. :smile:

Raquel by Sorrenti sounds absolutely great. I guess I won't mind to see a single ed :innocent:

^ Yeah! Raquel + Sorrenti is strong!

^ My thought exactly. I absolutely adore their collaboration.

can't wait to see raquel by sorrenti as well. i love it when they work together.

Sorrenti's ed. never fails to impress me so I'm expecting his ed. with Raquel would be great. :smile: Sigh, I was expecting an ed. with Mert & Marcus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->