W June 2010 : Cate Blanchett by Craig McDean

tarsha

Reaction score
0f8fd8512242.jpg

wmagazine

it's a gorgeous cover! Cate looks spectacular in this shot. It's simple... not overly photoshopped and the hair is fantastique. ^_^

Looks pretty good! The color of Cate's eyes looks the same as the the color on the "W"

Normally, I love Cate and I think she's a brilliant actress, but for some reason she's falling into the "same old cover stars all the time" feeling for me with this. There are so many talented actresses who never get a cover, and Cate seems to get a few of them each year. Wasn't she just on US Vogue December 2009?

Love the cover, although i'm not really liking the ed.

Cate looks stunning on the cover and her editorial is amazing.

Best in Show by Craig McDean

W magazine’s latest issue features thirteen of IMG’s own for an exclusive fall fashion preview. Top models Karolina, Liya, Freja, Sasha, Erin, Heidi Mount, Lily D, Jenny Sinkaberg, Kamila, and Kori appear alongside new faces Andreea, Samantha G, and Julija Step in this fall’s hottest designer trends, shot by Craig McDean.

IMG Models Blog

Love Cate's cover & ed. She's always so elegant and beautiful.

WOW! such a stunning cover, McDean never fails to amaze me
I'm actually tempted to buy this issue, W never usually entices me to buy it, but this definitely does
Such a stunning actress, her editorial is fantastic
Thanks for posting Tarsha :flower:

That confirms it once again for me: Cate Blanchett IS the most beautiful woman in the world. Completely loving it :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->