KENDALL JENNER MEANS BUSINESS
Photography:
Mert Alas
Styling: Marie Chaix
Hair: Benjamin Muller
Make-up: Thomas de Kluyver
Model: Kendall Jenner

wmagazine.com

I am going to have to go with Anok for both cover and editorial.

Gigi looks so much like Candice Swanepoel on her cover, but I like it. I think it’s my favorite of the covers. As for the shoots overall:

Anok > Gigi > Liu > Mona > Kendall > Kaia

Kendall did not want to be there. 2 hours tops before she left.

Anok has the strongest editorial despite the meh cover.

I don't understand Sara Moonves' obsession with celebrities when her model focused issues for W clearly feel a lot more genuine, even though they're heavily referential - last year we had the redo of Michael Thompson's classic model portrait and now we have a throwback to 2008 Mert and Marcus' glam.

Gigi and Liu's covers and editorials are the best for me because strong styling is so pivotal to good fashion imagery and MAS is heads and shoulders above the other two women who styled here. However Kaia and Anok's editorials have some nice shots in the mix as well.

Kendall’s second shot zoomed out would’ve been a killer cover. finally some emotion!

my fave one is Liu’s and how coming full throttle this season!

Usually don't care about Gigi nor Kendall, but I'm afraid they ate. Gigi has the best cover hands down, while Anok has the best editorial.

Terrific to see W Magazine back on full form, and feels like Christmas has came early with the massive 'fashion!' splashed across the cover, in addition to the rather terrific selection of covers. The art direction immediately transported me back to 2008 (in the very best way). Out of all the six covers, Gigi's is my most fave.

I can’t quite put my finger on why, but something about this issue isn’t doing it for me. I see why others like it, but I don’t know… it seems too reliant on the past? It has all the ingredients, but that’s it. Maybe it’s too on the nose.

WHEN YOUR NAME IS ON THE DOOR
Photography:
Ethan James Green (Fashion content), Andrew Archeos, Tristan Fewings, Andreas Laszlo Konrath, Brigitte Lacombe, Karim Sadli & Pamela Hanson (Portraits)
Styling: Charlotte Collet
Hair: Jimmy Paul
Make-up: Sam Visser
Designers/Models: Marc Jacobs, Hunter Pifer, Thursday, Cecilia Wu, Reece Tong, Zahra Traore, Valentine,Madelyn Whitley, Alay Deng, Donatella Versace, Emily Ratajkowski, Giorgio Armani, Danielle Zinaich, Liisa Winkler, Mini Anden, Candice Swanepoel, Michael Kors, Miuccia Prada, Meghan Collison, Amanda Murphy, Lineisy Montero, Rick Owens, Finlay Mangan, MJ Herrera, Mika Nobles, Hong Lin, Delilah Koch, Duot Ajang, Tory Burch, Alex Consani, Colin Jones, Amara, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Remington Williams, Briana Michelle & Stella McCartney

W Magazine Digital Edition

THE LINE OF BEAUTY
Photography:
Tyler Mitchell
Styling: Brian Molloy
Hair: Cyndia Harvey
Make-up: Lucia Pica
Models: Ajah Angau Jok, Nyawurh Chuol, Awar Odhiang, Amar Akway, Rejoice Chuol & Akon Changkou

FAST AND FURIOUSLY CHIC
Photography:
Craig McDean
Styling: Grace Coddington
Hair: Orlando Pita
Make-up: Francelle Daly
Model: Karen Elson

ON TH ROAD
Photography:
Stephen Shore