What are you wearing for Christmas and/or New years eve?

Zarina, those stockings are the most beautiful I´ve ever seen.

LBD sequined, black tighs, white pashmine and red or black heels, not sure yet!

l.php

h&m

+ some other random accessories and shoes... I'll post a real pic when Christmas comes!

Zarina... can I live in your closet? :lol: I love what you posted :heart:

I have no idea what I'm going to wear... something relaxed for Christmas, probably (we only have a small family gathering) and I'm not sure where I'm going to be for NYE so I guess it'll depend on what I'm doing :blush:

Thanks everyone for the kind words - here is the result :D

SNV16993.jpg
SNV16992.jpg

Dress: By Malene Birger
Hat/sculpture :D: Susanne Juul
Shoes: Louboutin
Stockings: La Perla
Clutch: YSL
Gloves: Accessorize
Mega zirkoniaring bought in Poland

Zarina you leave me lost for words (In a good way!!),you look great!

Some of us have to work new years eve :( But I'm hoping I can leave a little early in the evening to do something. In an ideal world I'd have a dress by Roksanda Ilincic that I have had my eye on for a while,but I'm on the look out for a similar alterntative.

Also really love the outfit, Zarina... The hat is such fun. Toned down Isabella Blow?

In my dreams, I'm wearing this With Hearts in My Eyes.
the-sylvie-fishtail-dress-2a.jpg
the-sylvie-fishtail-dress-4a.jpg
the-sylvie-fishtail-dress-3a.jpg
Sadly I'm strapped for cash with Christmas and all, and my plans are pretty low key. New Years would probably amount to watching Grey Gardens in my apartment in the aforementioned gown...

Thank you very much dumbfairy and mrssharrylime!

^The dress above is gorgeous :heart:
Please credit the photos according to the community rules :flower:

Zarina i try to Karma u but i don't know it works!!!

Love your outfit, elegant and fun.

So far nothing special because both events are very relaxed and simple at my home. Maybe I will wear some black tights with a grey wool dress for christmas.

Also really love the outfit, Zarina... The hat is such fun. Toned down Isabella Blow?

In my dreams, I'm wearing this With Hearts in My Eyes.
Sadly I'm strapped for cash with Christmas and all, and my plans are pretty low key. New Years would probably amount to watching Grey Gardens in my apartment in the aforementioned gown...

For some reason it's not allowing me to edit my own post, but I want to credit the photos to bonadrag.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm planning on wearing these to new years eve: vintage dress, topshop booties (with bare legs), a pinkish fluffy cardigan from storets (i actually tailored it and got rid of the batwing - its now a cardigan with slimmer arms and lot less fabric) and a huge gray vintage clutch.. i haven't decided on jewelry yet but i'll probably just wear a ring

1310-1.jpg
1313-1.jpg
2975612-1.png
20091108101818contt-1.jpg

IMG_4863-1.jpg

mine will be relax.
since we're not reuniting (? ...) for this xmas.
but i'm open to some ideas for men !!

i have stuff (classic stuff. in different colors.)

what will the boy wear ?

oh and i don't know for NYE. but there i should buy some stuff. so open your mind.

I bought a light purple long sleeved dress from Vero Moda (I don't get it how can you girls wear such tiny dresses? It's freaking cold! *jealous* :P ) And probably will combine it with black tights, sparkly headband and a clock necklace.

For New Year, I've decided not to buy a dress this year... Instead I'm going to treat myself with some nice new make-up, which I rarely do...

- So I'm already trying to figure out what in my closet that I'll be wearing.. (Though, I might get 'crazy' and splurge on a nice pair of shoes or tights, if I stumble upon something).
I think I'm either going to be wearing a dark slightly sparkly one or something completely different in more of a spring colour... :ermm: :clap: either way I think it's going to be a great party..

For christmas, it's just going to be practical, warm and cosy.. Probably lots of layers since it gets hot running around the christmas tree being so close to all the living candles and a fireplace as well. :lol: :rofl:

well, i need some advice for my new years eve outfit.
my plan is going all dressed in black.
I'm planning in wearing black fitted dress pants,
black cashmere turtle neck,
black boots & belt(thin belt)
& blk peacoat.

also, I'll be sporting the Michael Kors gold watch that I'm getting for Xmas.

yay or nay? I tried the outfit on and I love it. We're going to a 5 star restaurant and this restaurant has a dress code, which is (formal/sophisticated)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alksdnfskfgikwjfne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->