What college do/did you go to?

Drexel University in Philadelphia! Im taking the LSAT on June 16th in hopes of going to Pepperdine Law! Wish me luck! :blush:

I go to NC State University studying Textile and Apparel Management with a concentration in Product Development and Fashion Management.

We have a great program in Textiles.. you can also go into Brand Management (merchandising - my concentration is more focused on design and development), textile technology, textile engineering, supply chain management, medical textiles, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm utterly convinced that Berkeley is the perfect school for me--that's why it's the only college that I applied to in the US! It's got a diverse mix of people from all over the world and different social classes. The people are laid-back, but at the same time they're very ambitious and career-driven without being too "Type A" about it. Also, our professors are great; I'm currently taking a class with a former US Poet Laureate and another one of my friends is a research assistant for a Nobel Prize winner.

Brilliant description; I couldnt have said it any better myself ^_^
Berkeley is to me, the most diverse, kooky and inspiring place in the world.

Ucla...i know you berkeley people probably hate it down here...lol. i dont have the northern CA hate though.

I go to CSU - Charles Sturt University - in Australia. Currently doing B Business Studies but im still not sure what i want to do.

Ucla...i know you berkeley people probably hate it down here...lol. i dont have the northern CA hate though.

Ahhh, UCLA! Wonderful place, indeed! Its got to be very exciting to go to school down there!

Gonna start at Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine on Monday.

No Driver I didn't.
They were a private college so they take you money in full before you start.
They do not refund and majority of their students never graduate because they mucked around by the staff members and career department.
They do fashion design too.

I work in fashion now and if I can help any one in Sydney with work experience, please pm me.

FBI did by no way help me get to where I am today, at one stage they actually ruined one of my career interviews, advertised incorrect information about me and a lot more. My friends all have similar stories to tell - some far more worse.

I hope this helps some one out there trying to decide on a fashion school.

ok i know this is 6 months late but i have only decided to use tfs and now im glad i did...i sent my application to fbi and was doing some research when i came across your post. oh dear, so maybe i will rethink my application. I have known a few people who did well after finishing at FBI but they are all a bit older so would be atleast 4 or 5 years ago so i guess a lot can change. I've looked into tafe and whitehouse but these seem to be only design whereas i'm more specifically interested in the business side. I thought styling and creative direction sounded good at whitehouse but its pretty expensive and not sure i want to be locked down to 3 years of study. Which leaves at a loss of what to do/where to go

If this does get read, any advice...anyone?

:smile:

I graduated from FIDM in LA w/ a degree in Product Development last year. I loved just about every minute going to that school!

Fashion Design - Faculdade Santa Marcelina

at São Paulo ^^

And I wanna get my postgraduate at "Institut Français de la mode"

The School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC) for Fashion Design (I hope I am only a freshman but I have a feeling that it is going to work out great I love it here)

School called Noroff, studying Multimedia-design, going to carry on branching into Design and Mediacommunication and then studying BA in graphic arts in England.

Has anyone gone to Savannah College of Design?, i'm really thinking about transfering there because i dont like my current school Columbia College Of Chicago. Please give me feedback. Thanks :smile:

Im preparing for my Media history exam in 9 days now. I also want to pass my other course which is film studies for which I have some essays to write but I dont know if I can write about 7 essays in just a week because after my exam I have a week free so I would do my film studies essyas then... but it would be great to graduate so maybe I should just try it!

ps is there also some kind of a studies support forum to encourage student morale? :smile:

Has anyone gone to Savannah College of Design?, i'm really thinking about transfering there because i dont like my current school Columbia College Of Chicago. Please give me feedback. Thanks :smile:

Hey I go to SAIC and I love there program you should look into it and that way you dont need to move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->