What Do You LOVE About Your Body ?

my back, it has a S curve to it
my hands, long fingers, though im not doing much to taking care of it
my neck and collar bone area

I love having long legs and arms and big feet? lol I use to hate it when I was little, but I've grown to like it.

I guess it is best to like everything about yourself and thats how I feel about myself:smile:

I love my collarbone and my small chest! I used to be self conscious about being small chested when I was younger, but now I love it-I can wear any kind of top and not worry about being indecent.

Having seen so many flattened butts lately, I would just like to say a little thank you to mine for not doing that :wink: And for proving my grandmother wrong when she said I had the one that runs in the family :D

My body shape. It's kind of pear shaped but I love the curves in the hip area. Not very model like but quite feminine.

My eyes.

And recently even my big mouth :lol:

I love my my waist, back dimples, my defined lips and the gap between my front teeth. More than anything though, I'm so grateful that I'm healthy and my body works! I love how it responds when I treat it well with good eating and that I can make myself stronger through exercise.

I love my long & thick blond-red hair, my eyebrow shape, the fact I never have to wear blush because I'm naturally rosy, and my small hands. But really, I'm grateful for everything, even for the things that I don't love (like my feet) because at least I'm happy and healthy.

i love everything about my body, but most recently? my hips and mild stretchmarks. my hips are bigger and my stretchmarks are few, but they remind me everyday of my beautiful son!

My arms ever since they got a bit muscular, my dark thick eyebrows. Used to hate my big heart shaped lips, learning to love them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->