What annoys you about your body?

I hate my bulging stomach
I hate my dark knees and the dark areas on my body
I hate how hips are tiny and there is no curve with my hips to waist, my hips curve and then my waist is like a square.

I don't hate my breasts, but I hate the fact that the industry seems to sew clothing for ppl with an A-B cup so I can't wear certain things because I can't close the zipper due to my breasts (whicht aren't that huge) :angry:
I don't like my belly, I wish it was more toned.

my stomache can be a bit of a hassle because it bloats easily.
also, i really hate the dark areas on my elbows and how i think my arms look masculine.

I dislike my legs. Not so much the shape as the length, they seem a bit too short to me somehow. :huh::ninja:

Reading this thread makes me so sad.

I hate my body I have real issues with it but to read so many other people that feel the same way and the way we constantly pick apart our bodies like nothing is ever good enough.

1)My chubby cheeks
2)My big forehead
3) I wish I was 5'10" ( I am 5'5")
4)My stretch marks
5) Lately I have been breaking out on my cheeks
6) I have really thin eyebrows; I wish they were a little thicker
7) Sweaty armpits (yea, I know disgusting)
8) I wish I had bigger eyes
9) And I wish I didn't look so tired all the time
10) I wish I was a cup size bigger ( i am a 32b)

I will post more when I think of it......

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate being so clumsy and tripping everywhere, hence the cuts, scrapes and bruises on my legs.

it's funny to see someone hates a certain something in their body when another wants it so bad.
e.g. i wish my breasts were like one cup size bigger, while in the same page there's someone wants'em smaller.. -_-

^believe me, smaller is better. you can always use a push up, but there's not such a thing as a minimizer that actually works :(

^Amen to that! It would be nice to fit any top I wanted. By the time I buy things to fit my chest, it's like a size millionXL. The concept of larger chest and normal back hasn't seemed to have taken off much. I'm a 34DD and I ALWAYS have to get 36/40DD and alter them. Otherwise, I'll be forced to pay for a expensive quality bra AND shipping (usually from the UK at that). Plus, I am not comfortable with ordering things like that online when sizing varies. So I'm just lucky my mom's a seamstress. Stupid boobs...

But to the original question...
My less-than-toned arms from 20 pounds ago definitely annoy the hell out of me.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm ok with everything, my legs could be slimmer but i ain't getting any younger so might as well glam it up now

pretty much everything annoys me. i have horrible skin (acne), i'm overweight, short (5'2"), and my feet are wide. i also don't like my hair (it's too thick and curly).

I have ugly bony shoulders and chest. I wish my boobs were little bit bigger, because I cant find good bras that fit. I am so short (158cm). I have curly hair and I hate it!!

when i smile or laugh hard i get a double chin .. and i hate hate hate my thighs

Skin-I wish i could have flawless skin.
Boobs i do like them but i wish i was 1 cup size bigger or just for them to look more fuller.Push up bras help and fillet enhancers x

My back (I need muscles on my back...) and my butt (my bf likes it, but i don't...)
I used to hate my big stomach but now, with time, I don't care...

My legs - they have such a weird, stumpy shape and are too short.
My small eyes
My boobs - I wish they were at least one cup bigger, but chances are good they're still growing
My straight waist
My high yet undefined cheek bones
My nose sometimes

I didn't think the list would be that long...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->