What annoys you about your body?

my nose is HUGE (or at least I think so) and my face is fat and my stomach is flabby.

mmm... the way that my thighs, though toned and of reasonable size, look too big and touch loads at the top because of my narrow hips.

oh and my breasts... quite big 32 E, but because of their shape they dont even look impressive,(you would swear i was lying... but i've been measured many a time)
yet still make bra shopping hard, and prevent me from wearing many styles of tops and dresses

like some ppl have been saying... i guess i should be thankful for all the gd bits... but we are allllllll still complaining..

Where do I start?
I hate my skin. I take such good care of it, an dyet I still have blackheads galore, and too many zits! Grr!
Legs. I have stretch marks from when I was anorexic, and my weight fluctuated drastically, and I generall hate the way they look. All of my muscle is in my legs, so I'm always worried about looking "stubby". (and I"m already short.)
*sigh* I wish my stomach were flat.
And smaller feet would be nice. I'm 5'3" and wear a size 8. Yikes!

Can I get a body transplant? (kidding!)

My flubby tummy and then my sticky out hipbones.
It's such a weird combo.

I have a tummy that resembles a blimp, wobbly fat thighs, gnarly knees, a huge unshapely nose that miraculously broadens to twice its size when I smile.
Most of the time, I'm not too bothered and I don't feel bad but everytime I grin/smile/laugh and someone's looking at me I feel really bad for them :lol:

[Argh, how could I forget, my terrrrrrrible acne-ridden skin]

I like the idea for the thread, thanks Acid!

As for me, I used to hate my acne skin: I lived 9 years with it (it was very strong), trying all possible treatments, including lasers, wierd lamps, violet liquid I had to put on my face before sleeping, antibiotics+ some grandma's methods I'm not even going to mention here (yuk!). It passed two years ago just like that but it changed me quite a lot... Even now I don't like people to look at my face and often avoid eye contact.

Now that I can really see my face clearly, what I really don't like about it is the 'hint' of something which may evolve into a double chin. My mom has it, and my grandma used to have it. No idea what to do with it... (anyone? please...)

The rest is good, although I could keep complaining on details :blush: but it's ok and I think I finally accepted my body the way it is. And really, it is this confidence that makes you look attractive :D

oh, yeah, and I have no boobs! they are so so tiny and I love it this way :lol: (although it was hard time during school years)

I break into heat rashes anytime I'm hot, angry, nervous, stressed or excited. :angry:

I love the shape of my body, but the only thing that annoys me are my thighs. I wish they were more fit, and I can't seem to stick to an exercising routine >,< I get bored easily! < Fortunately though, this is something I can change!

The other thing is that I'm allergic to dust. So, anytime i'm around dust my skin becomes extremely dry and I start itching nonstop (i have to take a shower to stop itching). This is very annoying as dust is everywhere, whether at university/shopping malls/etc.

My skin and the shape of my face. If I could fix my skin I would be a lot happier.

this thread is a bit like an AA group: hello, my name is ... and I what annoys me about my body is .... :lol:

^^ :rofl: Lemme join the BA (Body Anonymous) Group then. :lol:

I hate the awkward bone along my nose. It's shifted a little ever since I broke my nose... :(

I have an oddly disproportionate body - I'm 5'11 and about 150 pounds but most of that weight is on my legs, which I feel could be longer (32 inseam, but because I have a miniscule waist, my pants tend to fall below where they're supposed to and thus my legs look even shorter than that). I can never bulk up my upper body either, it just tones up.

Ummm...I have a massive watermelon sized head, my eyes could be a bit farther apart, there is no bridge to my nose, my hairline, my complexion...wow, I'm hideous! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->