What Kind Of Car Do You Drive?

Here's mine

audtt10.jpg

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Feb 24th, 2004 - 11:22 pm
My dream car is a

Pink 1950's Thudnerbird :heart: :heart: :heart: :blush: how mcuh i dream of you? only car i ever liked

fp.jpg
hotT I want one!

I drive a 2001 Honda Accord Two Door

here where i live, we have four cars between my husband and i--
we have chauffeurs (woohoo) during weekdays so i ride in the Mbenz 500sel ('95 model) and my hubby rides in a Ford expedition. our weekend cars-- an alpine white 3 series BMW and a hunter green range rover. :wink:

Spacemiu, my neighbour has that thunderbird and it's loverly alright. I wonder would he leave it for you in his will... he has plenty of the vintage automobiles so surely leaving one to a loving owner would be his pleasure :wink:

Me, I always need a getaway vehicle, so the faster the better. :woot:

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Feb 25th, 2004 - 12:37 pm
Spacemiu, my neighbour has that thunderbird and it's loverly alright. I wonder would he leave it for you in his will... he has plenty of the vintage automobiles so surely leaving one to a loving owner would be his pleasure :wink:

YES! yes! he should! :woot: :heart:

Richard Gere's Merc from American Gigolo or a Lamborghini Murcielago in black would be my dream car...

I drive a Honda CRV.

but I like to pretend I drive a fighter jet that I duct taped the engines from the concorde onto its wings (dont tell HPD). Lots and lots of duct tape, maybe even some superglue. But unfortunetly, my fighter jet isn't incredibly high tech, so I have to plug my personal CD player into the walkman wich then plugs into the 8 track player.

I drive a black Audi 80
I would like a red E-Type Jaguar

my name is on the list for this car... but in a funky color. they are very common here and in italy: (but hard to find if you wanna buy one :( )

FIAT 500

No, it's not the bus.. :P It's the Maserati Ghibli on the right.. (1997, 2000cc, 306 HP)

Originally posted by leyla m.@Feb 23rd, 2004 - 6:13 am
my beloved car:
BLACK MERcedes 320 SLK with bright red leather interior and aluminium dashboard :heart:
i love it cause i cant drive anything else thats more comfy.. next would be a PORSCHE TURBO :innocent:
For someone who drives a merc slk you seem to spend a rather lot of time on this msg board with 8k+ posts.

hmm

:innocent:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Feb 26th, 2004 - 5:01 pm
my name is on the list for this car... but in a funky color. they are very common here and in italy: (but hard to find if you wanna buy one :( )

FIAT 500
Adorable! Now I want one too!... :lol:

Originally posted by martinmargiela2002+Feb 28th, 2004 - 6:50 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(martinmargiela2002 @ Feb 28th, 2004 - 6:50 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-leyla m.@Feb 23rd, 2004 - 6:13 am
my beloved car:
BLACK MERcedes 320 SLK with bright red leather interior and aluminium dashboard :heart:
i love it cause i cant drive anything else thats more comfy.. next would be a PORSCHE TURBO :innocent:
For someone who drives a merc slk you seem to spend a rather lot of time on this msg board with 8k+ posts.

hmm

:innocent: [/b][/quote]
Ever heard another say that thou shalt not cast judgement? :innocent:

Most people are just grateful that Leyla does share all her knowledge and expertise :wink:

Originally posted by HBoogie@Feb 23rd, 2004 - 12:15 am
I have a 1997 Honda Accord. All 4 members of my family drive Hondas (mine is the oldest :doh: ). We're all so darn practical.

My ideal car is a silver Audi A8:

2004_main_a8model_a8l.jpg

But I'd just as well prefer to live in the city and not have to drive at all. :innocent:
:shock: How bizzare! All five members of my family drive Hondas..I drive an Accord. It's a 2004, though. I love my car.

i want a maserati convertible. or a 1960 porsche speedster

or the big kahuna

a 1956 mercedes original sl-class convertible. ahhhhh.

Originally posted by Gudmun@Feb 25th, 2004 - 1:26 pm
Here's mine

audtt10.jpg
i've heard that these cars are not all that they seem to be.

I think Audi TTs are schweeeeeet! My little sister is thinking about getting one. She has a long-held AUDI love affair. Her first car was an Audi 4000 sedan, but she had a wreck with it (hit a deer on the highway) and so now she has a 1990 Jetta, which is actually remarkably similar to her 1981 Audi, only teal green (yipes!) instead of burgundy.

I love the TT because it reminds me of the early 1990s Toyota Celicas...not so much in looks as intent. A zippy, stylish sports coupe. The TT convertable looks like TOO much fun...like a Miata with some balls! My mom kind of wants to get a Miata! :smile:

I like the Mini also, both the original (now vintage) Austin Minicooper and the new version. Kind of like the original Volkswagen Type 1 (like my car :heart:) and the New Beetle, like what my husband has. I adore small, funky cars.

Originally posted by martinmargiela2002+Feb 28th, 2004 - 7:50 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(martinmargiela2002 @ Feb 28th, 2004 - 7:50 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-leyla m.@Feb 23rd, 2004 - 6:13 am
my beloved car:

hmm

:innocent: [/b][/quote]
and for SOMEONE who has got that nickname (MARTINMARGIELA), you seem to have very little knowledge of fashion! :rolleyes:

p.s. YES i got plenty, plenty of time. shall i take you for a ride roofless to freshen up your mind ?? B) :lol:

*AND KEEP YOUR NONSENSE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF.. :censored:

I currently borrow my mother's dark red 2002 Mercedes G500, but I think it would be really cool to own the 1997 Karl Lagerfeld edition BMW 7-series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->