What to wear on a date

if it's warm enough, a mini but definitely with a long sleeved top-showing too much-even a hint of it-like arms and legs everywhere-is not good. A cute jacket, or bolero.And then ballet flats, cute moccassins, pointy patent flats. I wouldn't go all out with the heels just yet. But all this depends on where we're going.

:lol:

I dunno, the same thing I would wear to go somewhere else...I would be scaring the hell out of this dude...but he better prepare for what's about to come :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Sep 12 2004, 12:04 PM
I assume nothing isn't a welcome response... :lol:
[snapback]364734[/snapback]​

Depends what response from him (her, allowing for taste) would be welcome.

panicking about date tomorow!

this is realy random but...ive just come back from holiday and is it too cold in london to do bare legs with a mini skirt and boots in the day time?just wondering cus not sure wether to wear skirt or jeans on date 2mowow.wana show my tan off without looking tarty!?:P

I would not go for a skirt on the first date, you don't want to seem like your trying to hard specially when It's as cold as it is in London now.

Specialy a mini as well? Hmm.. I rest my case..

Well I just checked the weather in London and it is going to be nearly 60 degrees farenheight tommorow, so I should say you would be fine with a skirt and boots.

what would you wear on a hot date

i have such a great idea!i have a date coming up and i always get so excited picking out what im going to wear but its always so hard to pick out the right outfit.post outfits you would wear on your date :P

That depends on where I'm planning to spend the night :innocent:
I wouldn't wear jeans, that's for sure. I'd wear a dress, maybe with leggings, metallic T-bars and a clutch. Maybe a bigger bag if I know I'm not gonna get gome :ninja:

- Don't wear anything that makes you look desperate
- Remember he asked / accepted this date, so he probably allready likes you / what he sees, so don't try to dress a way that's not you, dress to show your style.
- wear a smile and a positive attitude

Good luck, have fun and don't forget protection :flower:

nothing sl*tty this way he won t be expecting to get lucky at the end of the date. but do wear something cute and fun, and comfy heels :D

Depends on what the date it is and where it's at. Mine are usually cinema dates and so I just go with a casual-ish skirt, flats and simple top.

strawberry daiquiri said:
I assume nothing isn't a welcome response... :lol:

:lol:
...or sexy underwear...

I wear jeans with almost anything... It's the top and shoes that make the difference. If it's a dinner, maybe I would wear my wrap around silk black top (oriental inspired) with nice black flats. I don't usually accesorize. For movies and such, I would be more casual. But not too casual..after all, it's a date. :wink:

smthn fairly cute . . . :angel:
nthn sexy. i don't do 'sexy' :lol: !

a full skirt
layered tops . . flats
cute cardigan . . . ? :wink:

^ Au contraire! You do sexy... you just don't do OVERTLY sexy :wink: Two totally different ballgames imo...

But, on topic, just wear something that you feel comfortable in that's appropriate for the occasion. For example, My first date with my beau was dinner and a movie. I wore an ultra flattering pair of jeans, a sleeveless cowl neck cream cashmere sweater and a pair of closed toe caramel wedges. Three years later :D:heart:

I had a date last night! We went to a small Restaurant and then a poetry reading. Since it's sem-winter in Atlanta now, I wore a pair of dark denim Citizens jeans, a long cami, long off the shoulder cashmere sweater, funky belt, and ballet slippers. The date went quite well btw too, lol.

something that both looks and feels good. YOu need to feel confortable, confidense shows and nothings prittier then confidance :D

I kinda weird when it comes to this...

.. i try to keep it as simple as possible..

so i'm normally wearing a full black set with a pair of white sneakers... :innocent:

On most of first dates, I was wearing a very flattering jeans, a white tank top and high heels. That made it for me and it's really comfortable, but it also depends where you have ur first date. So if you're going to a trendy restaurant you can dress up a little more, but the best is always jeans i think.

Something casual but sexy, I guess. Tight, low jeans, and a halter.. but not a tight halter.. a drapey halter. Or I wear a slip-dress over jeans. Or a casual dress. I guess it depends on my mood and the weather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LA REGINA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->