What to Wear to a Rock Concert...

Oh I get that. They have a very enthusiastic fanbase, if I get people requesting Kasabian at work, which doesn't happen often, they get REALLY upset if you dismiss them.

You know, I don't know any of their names, it was that long ago I've forgotten but he had long brown hair and a tiny tiny red pvc coat on. He seemed a bit confused that I said no to him, but if nothing else, I resolved never to wear a low cut top again to work.

Was he quite small or really tall? Haha I'm determined to find out which one it is. From the reaction it could be Tom he seems a little arrogant (which really weirdly I find quite attractive)

kasabian09-4-14.jpg

beatcrave

Any faces ring a bell? :P

That picture isn't showing up, but he was very very tall, and a bit lanky, in an indie way of course.

In July, I will go to two Metallica shows and I will wear vinyl leggins, a long 'Tallica T-Shirt, a cool shoes (I show you later) and a leather jacket.....i think that look is perfect for a rock show!
UPDATE PHOTO OF THE SHOES!!!
DSC070912.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the bugger! I think he had longer hair at the time though. He was rather full of himself to say the least!

Haha! I can see him being like that, quite a few girls like him although I don't personally see it :unsure::innocent:

Hehe! I did think after I posted that that it could have come across badly. I don't like them personally, but I can see how they're lots of fun to have a dance to and I'm sure the gig will be brilliant. One of them propositioned me for sex about five years ago, cheeky swine, I said no, obviously.

Ha ha, Mindbear, from your posts in this thread, I'm starting to think you are my twin. :heart:

That Serge tried to chat me up once too! I found him a little scary and full of himself (he told me he was once a model - I thought well if you have to tell me it must not be believable?) but I did think Kasabian were pretty good live.

And yes, I am constantly on the search for the perfect gig shoes. PoshNLeather, those are pretty good. Personally, I like a little height, so I'm usually trolling the goth shoes. Heh. :lol:

Haha! Everyone's been chatted up by Serge! Don't worry he creeps me out to, something weird about him. They did do a campigan once though: (Tom on the very left is the yummy one, well was :innocent:)

l_46ca3cad7517ab26f72ba87d48ed48e4.jpg

kasabian photo gallery myspace

I think it was Armani, could be wrong though!

^ It was Burberry - I remember that now. Serge told me he was a model before he was in a band. Do girls really fall for that crap?

Yeah, one always, always gets chatted up by the wrong one. Enough alcohol and I could maybe pretend that Tom was Ewan McGregor! :lol:

Course it was :doh: Ohhhh I should have guessed really, Kate Moss.. duhhhhh!!!!!!!!! :doh: Not with it today, I've had no caffeine :unsure:

It sounds like he has really bad 'pulling' techniques :innocent:

See if Tom still looked like that I wouldn't have to pretend he was anyone else. Ohhh Tom, what happend? :ninja:

It was a few years ago. I'm sure Serge's success rate with girls is proportional to that of his band's. ^_^ I met him in the states where no one knows him. He must so hate that.

Tom doesn't look like that pretty anymore? I can't say that I've kept up on Kasabian. Last I saw him he had very short cropped hair.

And mardybum8, have you figured out what to wear to the gig yet?

Ohhh you will be shocked!

img014-1.jpg

kasabian offical website forum

I don't think the hair suits him tbh and he's gained a little weight (not that, that is a bad thing)

Probably my converse, shorts, a t shirt and a cardigan (for the probably cold journey home lol) maybe leggings or jeans, not sure yet...

That doesn't even look like the same person. How strange. Actually, they look like a couple there! :P

I would imagine seeing Kasabian in the UK would be a bit insane. Curious, what is the current trendy indie girl uniform there now?

He's changed his image so much, it's hard to keep up!

Yeah their fans are very loyal to say the least!

Well indie can mean so many things now, there's so many varieties of 'indie girls' I don't know how I'd sum up my style really. It's quite mascquline but very feminine at the same time. I love granny clothes as well, I suppose I dress a lot like Alexa Chung really, the 'thrown together' look

Here (I'm in LA atm) it's still lot of neon, one-shouldered tops, silly sunglasses and headbands. Everyone looks like they are in MGMT, I'm afraid.

That's def not my style, but I'm a big believer in letting people wear whatever they want as long as they are happy. Of course, that doesn't keep me from styling them in my head! :lol:

Alexa is on American MTV now. I haven't seen her show yet but people are curious how if her style will be influential here.

Ohhh no I'm not a fan of bright colours like that, I'm a 'dark' indie :lol:

Her style was better a few years ago tbh but she still dresses alright

^ Ha ha, yeah me too.

Actually, no one would probably think me indie.

I met my friend last night to see some DJ's/bands at this cute outdoor street festival. She was wearing a Mick Jagger tee with leggings, a long scarf and hightops. I was wearing a vintage 50's dress and heels. Although she is younger than me, I probably looked like her Mom! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->