What to wear to prom or homecoming

Great site, Hanne.. gorgeous dress.. I also love this one:

2439.jpg

Very pretty ! You picked the one right next to it!

I like these as well (can't recall where I found them tho')

1639lq.jpg
7010blkrose0qy.jpg

Im' like drooling over all of these pretty dresses

1642_1.jpg

Originally posted by Sugo@Dec 8 2004, 03:36 PM
Can you wear a tuxedo?? :buzz:
[snapback]456542[/snapback]​
Oh yeah could be a great look! :woot:

hm.. they might kick me out for a tuxedo- would be fab, but not here... I :heart: the one luna posted- price.. who's it by? I'm going to hattiesburg tomorrow to look at an awesome shop, and a few other girls are going to new orleans, so I'll try to update soon.. more pictures?

it's from the same site that Hanne Posted... there are retailers all over the city.. but you can look up what bridal shops near you sell the Watters line

Debutantes should always wear white, no?

I know that everyone at my coming out did. Maybe wearing color is a North American thing? :unsure:

My cousin came out last year and I have never seen her look more beautiful. I can't wait until I get to. :woot: :ninja:

Anyway, you should try ebay. :wink:

Originally posted by CelineChic+Dec 9 2004, 09:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CelineChic @ Dec 9 2004, 09:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Debutantes should always wear white, no?
I know that everyone at my coming out did. Maybe wearing color is a North American thing? :unsure:
[snapback]459049[/snapback]​
[/b]

where I grew up (american south) white was also traditional...I don't know maybe it's a local thing.

<!--QuoteBegin-luna
@Dec 9 2004, 10:50 PM
i wanna be a debutante. :lol:
[snapback]459147[/snapback]​
[/quote]

the bit about the dress at least intrigued me - one of my best friends used to always whine and complain about "oh my parents are insisting I have a deb ball...what a stupid idea! who wants a silly dress anyway?" and I'd feel like whacking her for being so unappreciative. :P

<<<< just look at my avatar..I'm so wanting a debutant ball :P ..what are the rules ? Can you be 30, married and pregnant ?? :innocent:

hm.. well, we have a cotillon club that wears all white and gulf coast debutante society as well as the new orleans ones that wear white, so when my school started their's, they decided to allow white and color, and i'd wear white, but my twin's dress is white with pink crystals (the s name but i'd misspell it so..) all over it so.. yeah i'm stuck w/ color... i'm wearing white for my senior year one and the few in college.

which one of the ones i posted did you like. southerncutie?

luna.. the gold.. :heart: asyoulikeit, my twin sister's is white with pink and I can't have the same as her.... sigh I'm going to a store in Hattiesburg (University of Southern Mississippi) that had some gorgeous ones last time I was up there and maybe a few stores in New Orleans... sigh everyone and I mean everyone is getting a Tiffany's dress-

from what i recall, someone (i could care less who) wore this christian dior haute couture dress to the bal des debutantes... sans sweater, camisole, drag makeup and legwarmers it looked great :wink:

100105273.jpg

but this is off-topic now isn't it.

jessica mcklintock will have some cheap ones...they're a little plain, but very appropriate for a debutante. i'm actually looking for a graduation dress right now...

brian said:
from what i recall, someone (i could care less who) wore this christian dior haute couture dress to the bal des debutantes... sans sweater, camisole, drag makeup and legwarmers it looked great :wink:

100105273.jpg

but this is off-topic now isn't it.
Beautiful :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->