What's A Good Hand Cream?

Neutrogena Norwegian Hand Cream - It's inexpensive, you only need a tiny amount, it absorbs quickly, and lasts a while.
Posted via Mobile Device

Neutrogena Norwegian Hand Cream - It's inexpensive, you only need a tiny amount, it absorbs quickly, and lasts a while.
Posted via Mobile Device
Agree with you, I always use that hand cream, it is the best :flower:

Lately I've been super into Herbacin. I get it at the drug store. They also make a fantastic lip balm.

Vaseline :P My hands get ridiculously dry in winter and I've tried tons of different hand creams and found that they dried out my skin even more. My hands look like a decomposing 90 year old lady's hands, not even kidding. So now I use Vaseline twice a day and that seems to be working best for me.
After reading through this thread I want to try that L'Occitane one, though ^_^

Vaseline :P My hands get ridiculously dry in winter and I've tried tons of different hand creams and found that they dried out my skin even more. My hands look like a decomposing 90 year old lady's hands, not even kidding. So now I use Vaseline twice a day and that seems to be working best for me.
After reading through this thread I want to try that L'Occitane one, though ^_^

Try Arbonne FC5 Ultra-Hydrating hand cream.
It absorbs really quickly and doesn't leave your hands greasy.

As for L'occitane, I find the scent of their hand creams too strong. It lingers for quite some time too, which gives me a headache :innocent:

The Body Shop Hemp cream is just divine! Because of the beeswax it contains, you can wash your hands up to 3 times without washing the cream off.

Last edited by a moderator:
L'Occitane, Crabtree & Evelyn and Cowshed are the ones that work best for me.

neutrogena's norwegian formula hand cream.

aveeno's hand creme (not sure how widespread this brand is in europe, but i really reccomend it!)

All L'Occitane hand creams are to die for.:heart: I'm also a huge fan of LCN hand creams (Olive, Fruit Care, OGNX, White Tea, Cocoa & Pomegranate Delight Hand Cream). But recently I've been totally thrilled with Essence 24h Hand Protection Balm- Winter Edition Little Bakery, Raspberry&Chocolate Cookie. The smell is divine, ingredients are great, and it costs just 1, 30€.:woot:

pinkmelon.de

They also have another two smells (Strawberry Cream Cupcake and Vanilla Apple Pie), which I don't like that much because of the smell.:ninja: Maybe some of you would.

For dry hands I recommend Avene's Cold Creme hand cream. It's AMAZING and you only need a tiny bit (unless your skin is super dry).

I can't seem to get past glysomed unscented hand cream. :heart:

GlysomedUnscented.jpg

andreaharner

this is one of my favs: Neutrogena Fast Absorbing Hand Cream.
It's non-sticky, absorbs relatively quickly plus it's rich yet non-greasy texture works beautifully as a face cream.
This sinks in pretty fast so it makes for a great make-up prep. I put this in my car and handbag since it's small/ portable.
images

glowingface.blogspot

i like this for home use and you get more bang for your buck on this:
Desert Essence Fragrance Free Hand & Body (8 fl oz for about $9).
this also works great for the face. it's a non-irritating, non-fragranced organic product which is hard to come by.
DST019_Xl.jpg

swansonvitamins.com

I really like Caudile's hand and nail cream.
It was a gift so I don't know how much it goes for but I always think their products are worth the cost.

Laura Mercier Creme Brulee. It doesn't leave a greasy film, smells amazing and actually heals your skin.

I'm currently using Burt Bees hand salve. I have tried Laura Mercier. It smells great but I need something more potent. This winter has been tragic on my hands!!!

This one:

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear by Crabtree and Evelyn's Gardeners Hand Therapy Cream

the smell can be a bit off putting but it works magic on the skin.. by far the best one I've ever tried

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->