Eye cream for young skin

e-v-elina

Reaction score
i hope there isnt a another thread like this one.

i went shopping today hoping to find a good eye cream from Nivea (love the brand because it's so nice to my skin) but to my surprise, they only had anti-aging and anti-wrinkle eye creams and that is so not what i want or need at all (yet) i'm only 18 =p

so what's your favorite eye cream? any good brand recommended?

I have a sample from Dior of Capture R60/80 First Wrinkles, I use it and it works great for me! Even though it's 'wrinkle cream' I certainly don't have any, I'm only 16 lol! ^_^

It's not going to hurt your skin or do anything damaging if you're young and use an anti-wrinkle eye cream. Since you dont have any lines/wrinkles it will just plump the eye contour area and keep it smooth and moisturized.

Nivea actually makes exactly what you are looking for. It's called aqua sensation eye cream and looks something like this (the Swedish packaging looks slightly different)
11615_37076b1ab4f77597dfe6a7be39294404.jpg

(from nivea.com)

^ really? i went to both kicks and åhlens but they didnt have it

H&M usually has it, and it's on some sort of sale most of the time :smile:

I'm glad you started this thread because I was just thinking about the same thing! But my situation is slightly different- I'm almost 25 and I have a few slight lines... But breakout prone skin so I need something light-ish, and good for puffiness. I also need something a little less expensive than dior but wouldn't mind trying something a little more upscale than nivea... Suggestions most appreciated!

I use dermalogica Total eye care. Its good its got SPF but its not anti age or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a similar problem as well, I found this Australian brand QV that does creams for sensitive skin and doesnt have as many chemicals in it. All the anti wrinkle creams scare me, skin needs moisture in order prevent wrinkles.

i don't think 18 is too early to start using anti-ageing cream. It won't hurt you. They recommend to start botox at 17, so, hell, a bit of cream is fine.

Who are "they"? That sounds a bit.. well.. crazy. At 17 you're just a kid.

I don't think you need to wait to use anti aging products. But botox for a 17 year old? You have got to be kidding me. "They" probably just want more money.

I recently went to Sephora to look for a great eye cream myself. I just turned 20 and the sephora reps helped me decide what to get. There was an eye cream from Clinique that I was contemplating on getting but one of the girls told me she has a 60-year-old client who has been wearing Shiseido's eye cream since she was young, and her skin is radiant and flawless, and she looks like she's in her 20s (don't know if she was exaggerating, is this even possible!?)

anyway... it's shiseido and I believe it's about $60? It comes with a lot in one little container.

This is what I was talking about... It's only $49! I love it and I only use a little bit each day. It will definitely last a long time.

sephora.com
P173620_hero.jpg

I'm 22 and I use Perscriptives Vita C. It's helped a lot with the look of the skin under my eyes.

I'm just reviving this thread as I am looking for an eye cream. I'm 21 and recently an mua told me the skin under my eyes is really dry and asked what eye cream I'm using."none" I replied, to her horror. She told me I had to go get one as my condition is bad :cry:

I need one that is really hydrating, but don't want to spend a fortune. Any recs? x

im 17 and used to use clinique for eyes rich but not anymore i dont think i need any till im over 20

I definitely want to take a closer look at the Shiseido cream!

I'm currently using Elizabeth Arden Intervene Eyecream (got a small jar of it with purchase of my moisturizer)- I can't really tell if it does anything. My eye area doesnt feel/look better. In fact, last night I got a bit of the cream in my eye and it burned really bad.

Yes I believe Shiseido has some of the best eye creams. The Brightening one from their White Lucent line, and also another one...cant remember the exact name at the moment. I'd love to try Kanebo Sensai's Eye Cream but its $320.00.:shock: :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dianarimar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->