Eye cream for young skin

I use revive eye renewal cream at night for prevention and the revive les yeux in the morning to help with darkness and puffiness. The problem with using products for prevention is that you can never really tell if their working or not, but I see a difference with the les yeux cream. I never get enough sleep and often had really bad puffiness which is almost completely gone. I have a tiny bit right on my lower eyelid but I think thats genetic. I never had a major problem with darkness but that has improved as well.

I also use SK II masks, not the eye ones but the one that is serpate for the upper and lower part of the face and I use my la mer oil abosrbing lotion on my eyes along with the rest of my face.
Terrific products!!
Lovely skincare, that ReVive. :heart: Les Yeux is fabulous, as is the Eye Renewal...I was just recommending ReVive products to marya-a in the How Do You Make Your Skin Smooth/Flawless thread, and thinking of beginning a ReVive thread. :flower:

I think its best to go have a consultation at a skin clinic with a dermatologist, M.D. as per the droopy eyelids and I know we are not supposed to 'recommend' cosmetic procedures/plastic surgery but it sounds like blepharoplasty could be a good option for you, lemonadensnickrs. My mother assists in this type of surgery, and they just cut a 'half-moon' along your eyelid and remove the amount of fat that is dragging down the skin. It's a very very common procedure.
http://www.webmd.com/skin-beauty/cosmetic-procedures-eyelid-surgery

isn't that the procedure thats very popular in South Korea?

and Botox simple knocks nerves KO for a while. like Guessgirl said, it could worsen your situation if anything.

Botox lifts the whole area and arches the brows, so I figured... You may need to speak to a doctor instead of seeking online help.

It is better to have the bags on your eyelids rather than under the eyes though, lol. But I see what you say: I hate that my eyes are too almond-y and feminine. I wish they were a bit less visible and more smoldering and piercing.

Too bad we can't trade eyes!:wink:

Terrific products!!
Lovely skincare, that ReVive. :heart: Les Yeux is fabulous, as is the Eye Renewal...I was just recommending ReVive products to marya-a in the How Do You Make Your Skin Smooth/Flawless thread, and thinking of beginning a ReVive thread. :flower:

I think its best to go have a consultation at a skin clinic with a dermatologist, M.D. as per the droopy eyelids and I know we are not supposed to 'recommend' cosmetic procedures/plastic surgery but it sounds like blepharoplasty could be a good option for you, lemonadensnickrs. My mother assists in this type of surgery, and they just cut a 'half-moon' along your eyelid and remove the amount of fat that is dragging down the skin. It's a very very common procedure.

Thanks! I just emailed a plastic surgeon about it and asked about the price so we'll see!

Terrific products!!

I got some samples of revive when ordering from space nk, is it ok to use for me (since I'm 23) because the information I got says it's anti-age?

I got some samples of revive when ordering from space nk, is it ok to use for me (since I'm 23) because the information I got says it's anti-age?

Yes - even if you dont have wrinkles yet the anti aging ingredients help prevent aging. It's good for your skin no matter how old!

Ugh, thank goodness for this thread and thank you guys for the helpful info and product reviews. :flower: It makes me feel bad when I'm 24 and I see fine lines from the inner corner of my eyes to just below about the center. I wonder if some of it is genetic or something because I think I started noticing it in my teens. I think the culprit must be lack of sleep and stress from school and activities since I am not "old" and don't go in the sun too much.

Does anyone know how to cover them well if you can't erase them? I have good concealing products (I have tried a lot that I think are good, (from Dior to Lancome to Benefit) but even with a primer everything seems to eventually settle in the little creases and accentuate them after a while instead of disguising them. It especially bothers me in photographs since I normally don't wear much make up but if I'm taking pictures I do and that's when this happens (when I'm wearing makeup).

Yes - even if you dont have wrinkles yet the anti aging ingredients help prevent aging. It's good for your skin no matter how old!

thanks guessgirl

I tried out the revive renewal cream sample I got (it will last a couple of days since you don't need much)

first impressions were: very cooling but after I had put it on I felt a bit of irritation (no redness appearing though), will have to see if it continues (I also had it with other eye cream the first 2 times I applied it and then afterwards no more irritation)

Blondes mentioned the aqua sensation cream by Nivea. And damn, it really works, I tried it today when a nivea consultant was giving free facials at a beauty store. And I saw the results instantly, and when I got home (I worked until 10pm) the fine lines around my eyes were GONE and the dark circles much better. I was shocked. I didnt really believe that worked. I'm buying one tomorrow. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not really rating the Re'Vive eye renewal cream. I actually really prefer the This Works Tired Eye Serum... It's perfect for the mornings when I need to de-puff my eyes!

The Mario Badescu Eye Cream has amazing reviews, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I desperately need an eye cream because the one I'm using right now just isn't thick enough. I have little fine wrinkles under my eyes and I haven't even hit 20 yet... Any recommendations? I might just go for Nuxe, just for the heck of it :P

i've read that aquaphor healing ointment works wonders for women. this one magazine editor swears by it. i've been using it on and off for about 2 weeks or so and the skin around my eyes feel tighter. give a shot, it's only $4 or so :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->