Eye cream for young skin

I'm reviving this thread to ask for recommendations for puffiness and dark circles? I don't want to put on more concealer!

the area under my eyes is very thin and appears dark or that i have bags. its not that noticeable because im only 19 but in time it definitely will become problematic...any recommendations?

Some recommendations from a few luxe brands. I've used all these and loved their results. The Clarins one really brightens, the Shiseido is super hydrating, and the Natura Bisse ones are fantastic. I love them all! I love skincare!

Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash-$45

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Named Best Eye Cream by Redbook magazine. Open your eyes to something new. This gentle, one-of-a-kind, emergency treatment cream helps relieves puffiness, dark circles and fine lines due to stress, strain, allergies and fatigue. A combination of potent botanicals, vitamins and corrective pigments acts like an invisible, radiance-boosting patch with a refreshing micro-gel texture.[/FONT]
0426759347331r300x400nc3.jpg

Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Eye Contour Cream-$54

A powerful, time-fighting, multi-benefit treatment that recharges the eye area with youthful-looking vibrance. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, dark circles, and dullness, as it effectively hydrates and energizes skin. Developed with advanced Shiseido technology and ingredients including Wrinkle-Targeting Complex and Super Bio-Moisture Network. The texture is easily absorbed and never sticky.
927910fpxpa7.jpg

Natura Bisse SENSITIVE EYE GEL-$73

Sensitive Eye Gel protects the eye contour area against loss of elasticity and moisture, while calming signs of fatigue, puffiness and irritation.

• Marine Plankton and Spriulina Algae Extract (rich in proteins, marine salts and Vitamin B) promote hydration and vitality, while Natural Elastin Amino Acids restore skin elasticity.

• Calming herbal extracts of Chamomile, Elder Flower, Green Tea, and Papaya soothe, refresh and hydrate.

• Vitamin E has been added for antioxidant protection and skin healing benefits.

• SENSITIVE EYE GEL is free of fragrance, alcohol and dyes.
nmc0cd9mtjn4.jpg

Natura Bisse Diamond Bio-Lift Eye Contour Cream-$145

Firm, hydrate, and lift the delicate eye area with Diamond Bio-Lift Eye Contour Cream, an exquisite formula that delivers a dose of essential energy.

• Increases firmness and elasticity with a bio-relief complex that includes water lily and green tea extracts.
• Stimulates cell's energy metabolism to prevent and repair wrinkles with artemia salina extract.
• Enhances skin regeneration with high concentrations of essential elements, including pure ursolic acid, an oligo-collagen complex, rose hip oil, and wheat germ oil.
• Reinforces the skin's natural defense system and promotes free radical protection with botanical extracts.
• Also helps to diminish dark circles and puffiness.
2ibzw37.jpg

Pics from saks.com, bloomingdales.com, neimanmarcus.com

I'm 21 and I use Liz Earle eye cream. Called something like daily eye repair. I like it because it moisturizes my dryish skin around the eyes, sinks in very fast and I can see the difference after putting it on straightaway

I used to use La Prairie Cellular Radiance Eye Cream, and their Cellular Eye Contour Cream is very moisturizing.

Which one do you use, Ina? :smile:

yes, i use the cellular eye controur cream. it lasts a long time, so the price is worth it

I just bought Shiseido's White Lucent Brightening Eye Treatment!
There seems to be good reviews for this product so I can't wait to start using it^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I'm 17 and also am looking to start using an eye-cream. Though they're not terribly bad, there is an almost sunken, dark & scaly look to the circled under my eyes along with fine lines.
I'm thinking of investing in the Shiseido Benefiance Revitalizing Eye Cream or Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash - obviously, a lot of money for a 17 yearold but needs must.

I'd really appreciate some advice!!

^ When I was 17 (just 2 years ago), I used Clarins Extra Firming Eye Contour Cream and Kiehl's Abyssine Eye Cream - both of which I still love till this day. I wouldn't worry about hardcore anti-aging, but moisture is what is primary. I also like Malin+Goetz eye cream (very concentrated and very moisturizing without being too oily), Dermalogica total eye care and Talika Eye Dream.

The Shiseido benefiance was a little too rich for my liking.

I've looked into those suggestions, Talika seems hard to get hold of as does Malin+Goetz & Kiehl's. The cheapest Clarins Extra Firming Eye Contour Cream was around £25 inc delivery however it doesn't seem to specifically treat dark circles.
I don't want something that just masks the darkness with "Optical light diffusers" (like in the Demalogica eye care for exampe) - I'm looking for treatments that increase circulation because isn't it broken blood vessels that usually cause the dark bluey colour of circles?
I think Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash may be my best bet. For just under £20 too.

Haha, too much choice causes problems. Thank you for your suggestions though :smile:

Daniel_, You can try hqhair.com -> they've got a pretty good selection. :smile:

I'm 22. Just started using Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming. I think it was $15 at the drugstore. I wanted a cheap version because college students like me cannot splurge too much. I really like it... i definately see a reduction with the fine lines underneath my eyes. It's the little green jar.

When you're 22 any "fine lines" under your eyes are most likely caused by dry skin and not moisturizing enough. Whether you got something "firming" and "ultra lift" or just an eye cream, paid 15 or 150, it all really doesn't make a difference in this case.

Hi, a make up artist told me I had really dry eyes and this was causing lines, like blondes said. I recently got a hydrating mask which doubles as an eye mask from Dermalogica - I also got a hydrating intensive eye cream. I am hoping these works as this is a real concern for me. I will report back. I must say they certainly feel better when I put on the eye cream. I guess drinking more water would help with this also??

i use la mer eye concentrate, and i use sk-II eye masks, I'm fifteen and i believe in the best way to not get wrinkles is to prevent, once you have them theres not much at all you can do.

and i drink a lot of green tea, i've never gotten a pimple and people often comment me on my skin =]

how you afford la mer products at age 15 I don't know!

hahah, yes, my mother buys them for me.

and they really are heaven, especially if you pop them in the fridge for a bit !

the eye area should be worried about no matter what age, its the thinnest skin anywhere on your entire body, not to mention it has no form of natural lubrication, which is why it's usually the first to show signs of aging, wether they be premature or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->