Eye cream for young skin

I didnt mean anything by asking if you were a product wh*re. Surely you have heard that term, someone who consistently is buying new products, who buys up the entire line of a new brand they've discovered? Not a bad thing at all!

I was just bustin' chops with that comment....Yeah of course I have heard of them. I'm pretty much in tune with most brands today, as its my job to know this stuff!

About dark circles; if it is in your genesd, there is only one thing you can do, plastic surgery.

Other than that, use La Mer, La Prairie, Cle de Peau and Armani Crema Nera altogether if you want: NOTHING will really erase them.

Depressing but likely to be true :/ I'm sure they help a little, improve, but won't get rid.

Depressing but likely to be true :/ I'm sure they help a little, improve, but won't get rid.

Yes agreed. Sleep properly, and try chanel eye cooling roler, I think we had the thread about Chanel eye roler almost 2 years ago, it helps dark circles go away. There is also amazing eye cream from Kiehl, that contains avocado. The green colour helps erase the dark under the eyes.

Try some for the best.

the Chanel eye thing is really just a cold steel ball. you can get the same thing for cheaper but simply using a good eye cream and massaging the area with something cold.

^^Yes, there is an old therapy trick, which I learned in school for aesthetician practice- freeze a pair of spoons just for 5 minutes and place them over the eye contour area, since the shape of spoons conforms to that area perfectly. Temporarily soothes, calms and tightens texture around the eyes, giving a more fresh look.

Good one LET.....here is one I have suggested for a while, with my own spin on it.

Use egg whites (you can Google it, it works) under the eyes for 20 minutes. My own personal spin is throwing them in the freezer for an hour beforehand. It's cool, refreshing, and soothing.

Most of the eye cream talk seems to be in regards to undereye circles...anyone know a good eye gel/cream to correct droopy upper eyelids? I guess my eyelids aren't really droopy because that's just how they've always been (I think I just have a lot of excess skin), but I want something to lift them because they hang over my eyelashes. My right eyelid is more of a problem than my left. Can this be caused by sleeping on the right side of my face?

i think that can't be helped with creams, else Paris Hilton wouldn't look the way she does... :lol:

lemonadensnickrs, great topic. i think i have droopy upper eyelids too, i wish they'd look like they look when i raise my eyebrows. i think the only solution is plastic surgery :(

and I use Lancôme - Firming eye cream

Well that's discouraging. I don't have money for plastic surgery. :( My eyelids do look less puffy/droopy than I did when I was younger though. Maybe in a few years they will look ok (I hope!)

^ For guys that specific look may and perhaps does look attractive like how it does with James Franco and Orlando Bloom.

But I understand: women want the Angelina Jolie/Christy Curlington 'awareness' in their eyes. High arch and the full almond shape.

lemonadensnickrs, maybe those eyes do give you the heavy lidded hazy bedroom eyes-look: do you see anything attractive and Kate Moss-eque about them?

Sometimes we hate something about ourselves so much, we do not see that it can be considered attractive or desirable. Symmetry problem is not pleasant, but you know; Marilyn and Rita always had those sexy bedroom eyes and look sexier than any other woman you'll ever meet!

^^hmm I never thought about that. I guess they are kinda like kate moss. But I do think my eyes look more masculine sometimes and that's why I would like something to lift my eyelids.

What about Botox instead then? Sorry for suggesting: I do not mean to be offensive in any way.

You're not being offensive. :smile: That probably would be a lot cheaper. I didn't know botox could fix something like that. Does it work just as well as surgery? I guess I should look into it more.:flower:

Botox lifts the whole area and arches the brows, so I figured... You may need to speak to a doctor instead of seeking online help.

It is better to have the bags on your eyelids rather than under the eyes though, lol. But I see what you say: I hate that my eyes are too almond-y and feminine. I wish they were a bit less visible and more smoldering and piercing.

I use revive eye renewal cream at night for prevention and the revive les yeux in the morning to help with darkness and puffiness. The problem with using products for prevention is that you can never really tell if their working or not, but I see a difference with the les yeux cream. I never get enough sleep and often had really bad puffiness which is almost completely gone. I have a tiny bit right on my lower eyelid but I think thats genetic. I never had a major problem with darkness but that has improved as well.

I also use SK II masks, not the eye ones but the one that is serpate for the upper and lower part of the face and I use my la mer oil abosrbing lotion on my eyes along with the rest of my face.

Botox lifts the whole area and arches the brows, so I figured... You may need to speak to a doctor instead of seeking online help.

Where did you hear this? I could be wrong but I dont think botox lifts the eyes, it just numbs the wrinkle causing muscles. It can actually cause eye droopiness if injected improperly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->