What's your signature color(s)?

^ me too!

I wear white all the time. it's clean, pretty and timeless.

no order: every shade of grey, powder pink, navy, red and white stripes, cream

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark colors but mainly black, gray, and brown colors:flower:

black white grey jean. its the way to go. simple, classy, bitchy, jappy, mysterious. the colors- even though they are shades, bring out so much emotion.

White and everything else but not black. I used to wear too much black. People think that I'm in mourning.

My favorite color is green in almost every shade of it, although i'm not wearing it that usual - it's hard to find beautiful clothes in green.
I ussually try to avoid black as there's too much blackness around in my opinion. If I want an "easy choise" or something very basic, I use brown shades.

It used to be purple, but I want to change it, Im tired of having so many purple clothing.

Black. Really cliché, but I always discover it makes me feel more comfortable than any other color, even if the actual cut of a garment isn't that comfortable.

I'm going to try going all white in the summer though, I think it'll be interesting, maybe just as powerful as black.

Green. Can't escape it because I have a full head of green hair.

Before, I had black hair so I wore quite a bit of color but now that I have green hair, I don't want to overdo it and look too hipster-y. I tend to wear a lot of black, red, and purple. My accent colors are usually from my lipstick.

Black! I love black.. it's glamorous yet simple and really suits me. And it's timeless and will never be out! :D

my favs are black and light pink but most of my everyday clothes are grey so i would probably say: grey

BLACK, grey, white and hints of other colors! I'm turning to pastels, now, though :smile:

BLACK, red, navy and grey (i throw in some color sometimes but there's always some black)

I try to be open minded when it comes to colours but I tend to like darker neutral colours or pastels. The colours I wear the most of are black, white, grey, navy and dark blues but black is the colour I always wear the most.

I guess my favorite colors are dark colors... I'm not really into the bright colors like Red or Yellow. If I see something in a color that i dont usually wear and I really happen to like it I'll buy it but Im deffently a person more into the darker colors and neutral colors. Right now I'm wearing a plaid gray brown hoodie, black pants, black converse, and a dark blue t-shirt with sorta pastel color figures on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->