What's your signature color(s)?

^ i love yellow!, but i find it a difficult color to wear .. it completely washes me out.:doh:

navy or royal blue would definitely be my signature color. ^_^ it makes a great contrast for my pink/ish complexion and brings out my eye color. (i think navy is a pretty universally flattering color!) i also love neutrals black, brown & white...and soft pinks.

I usually wear dark colours like Brown, Black and Navy blue. The only light colours I wear are Grey and Beige.

Without question... blue. It's the primary color of my Myspace profile and YouTube channel. There's various kinds of blue. The one I'm more accustomed to is more like royal blue. The problem in fashion is that indigo and purple seem to be more popular in fashion than regular blue colors. Especially rich blue colors, because I love rich colors. Most of the shirts in my closet are either blue or have some kind of blue color to them.

Blue- the new black! ^_^

Grey, black and white I guess. I usually throw in a bit of color, though--monochromatic looks, while great for some, are not my thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
grey, black, dark blue, brown and purple...toss in random pink/red/yellow pieces and that's my wardrobe palette haha. i don't usually go for whites/creams/beige.

Grey! Black and dark Blue.

Hmmmm, I'm a victim of the plaid trend. lol, but I've always manage to keep the shade and brightness of my colors consistent. I love navy blue and any shade up to a crown-royal blue. Other then that I keep it a rainbow of color, but all mild in brightness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->