What's your signature color(s)?

lol@ fashionista-ta

Black and red are my signature colors. To be specific, blood, deep red. :smile: Even my cell phone is that color!

definitely purple (all shades - plum,violet, lilac, lavender), not only because it suits my skin tone but because it looks great with all my greys, navys and blacks.

Black, gray, and peacock blue.

Any shade of blue really though.

black, dark & heather grey, olive green, plum, various shades of semi-light blues. i'm trying to buy less black and sort of phase in grey and olive as my neutrals of habit but black is an addiction, we know this.

I'm too young to get married.. I'm not ready to settle down. I like to fool around with all sorts of colours. :P
Though at the moment.. I'm probably leaning towards light pink, nude, grey, black and green - all sorts of green: poisen, kelly, dark forrest, military.. You name it..
But it changes, and I go through a fase with all colours, and then back again. I don't discriminate. :rofl:

70% of my clothes and 90% of my shoes/bags are black so I guess black! My colour range isn't very wide I usually only wear black combined with dark grey, red, purple or sometimes nude colours.

Actually I like a lot of colours. I don't know why I always end up buying clothes in the same colours. But I'm planning to buy something in a green shade :smile:

I tend to wear a 'uniform' of certain colour schemes on a daily basis. Neutrals, punctuated with bits of cobalt or cerulean blue or red is what I love. Tons of black, white, navy and (currently obsessed with) grey everything. And since it's winter now, I like adding tiny pops of colour while keeping everything dark and mysterious - like a bright red t shirt under a grey scarf, navy double-breasted blazer and black denim - and I like the red to just peek out to say hello!

I adore black! It gives a boost of chic on many basic pieces.

I also love bright colors, specifically yellow. For prints, I tend to lean to colors that give that vintage feel.

yellow, gray and navy. I love color, I especially love pops of color in an outfit to brighten things up.

black!

though i have a few colours that i always lean to when i do add an accessory -- mostly very saturated/deep/jewel tones -- teal greens, cobalt blue, eggplant purple, mustard yellow, and really deep rust/red. loooove, and contrast so well with the blacks and greys that make up most of my wardrobe.

black, green and gray. I have only very few pieces of clothing that are neither of these colours.

Well, my wardrobe is quite colorful- I have pink,blue, purple, green and lots of white tees with graphics on it!
I wear lots of black and gray is my fave color.
A black cardigan is my must have - to mix with my colorful blouses!

Black, white and grey, not much of a colour person. If I want a splash of colour, I like to add it with accessories...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->