Who are the models you miss/want to see back on the Fashion Week circuit?

Eugenia Volodina, Tanya D, girls circa early-mid 00's

Marine broke a huge rule a while ago putting her agents on blast and basically admitting to hating modeling in someone's documentary. After that I doubt she will be on a runway anytime soon. she had a great walk and her face is heavenly but she didn't fit clothes well imo and is better for print. I know we always mention her but NYASHA MATONHODZE please come back!!! I don't think I've ever seen a 16 year old who had as much elegance, poise, and maturity on a runway as she did. girl was divine. Kolfinna Kristófersdóttir needs to come back too

Tanya D definitely needs to comeback, the girl gives so much power and elegance to the runway like no other. I miss Marine too! (I haven't idea about the things she said :o). Also, I'd like to see Nyasha too.

Tanya D and Hanaa Ben abdulslem (probably spelled that wrong) and Nyasha M. Where did they all go?

For me definitely Vlada Roslyakova, Eugenia Volodina, Anna Selezneva, Irina Kulikova, Olga Sherer, Karmen Pedaru, Anna Jagodzinska, etc...

Eugenia Volodina, Caroline Winberg, Julia Stegner, Carmen Kass, Marija Vujovic, Inguna Butane

also would love to see Patricia Schmid again!

Marine broke a huge rule a while ago putting her agents on blast and basically admitting to hating modeling in someone's documentary. After that I doubt she will be on a runway anytime soon. she had a great walk and her face is heavenly but she didn't fit clothes well imo and is better for print.

Link please or name of the documentary.
Are you talking about the French one? Silent Dolls or something like that?

Ali Michael spoke out (not attacking agents but the industry) and she had 2 solid seasons after that on HF runways.

Link please or name of the documentary.
Are you talking about the French one? Silent Dolls or something like that?

Ali Michael spoke out (not attacking agents but the industry) and she had 2 solid seasons after that on HF runways.

yes. while several models speak out against the industry, hardly any of them speak out against their agent. even if what she said was true it would have been wiser to keep that between her and her agency.

yes. while several models speak out against the industry, hardly any of them speak out against their agent. even if what she said was true it would have been wiser to keep that between her and her agency.

Please explain what Marine said and where. I have no idea - totally missed this.

I want Natasha poly to die on the runway.
Meaning I don't want her to ever stop walking it.

Anna Selezneva, Sigrid Agren and Kendra Spears:neutral:

Which models do you want to see back at next fashion week?

Hi everybody!!! New York fashion week is going to start in a few days (February 11th) and I was wondering which models will be there and which girls I would love to see back.
I think directly to Marine Deleeuw. Maybe why not Bette Franke, she got the last Netherland cover. Luma Grothe, Karmen Pedaru and newcomers Ari Westphal and Chiara Scelsi.

And you guys, who you would love to see back on the runways?

I hope this thread will inspire you ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->