Who are the models you miss/want to see back on the Fashion Week circuit?

Jeneil Williams. Karolina Kurkova. I know she still walks sometimes and she's past the point where she even needs to walk but I'm a big fan of KK and just love seeing her.

The ultimate runway return would be Yasmeen Ghauri. It will never happen but I can dream. She'd walk circles around the current group of models. :mrgreen:

Tanya D, Hana S, flavia and Sheila M. Miss them so much they used to bring such energy to the runway.

Nyasha Matonhodze ( I'm sure we can all agree on that). Kolfinna Kristofersdottir , Milou van groesen (walks like her rent is due tmrw), Kayley Chabot, Flavia, Viviane Orth, and many more that I'm currently forgetting

I miss Wrath-Kill Zimmermann.

Came here just to say this. She needs to have a multiple show runway season like KK did back in 2011. I miss her so much. :cry:

I would also like to see Alla K switch agencies & become the top model she's truly meant to be.

As for girls i'd like to see Tanya back and Snejana (she's quite not active like before)
for guys AJ Abualrub

Romina Lanaro, Freja Beha Erichsen, Karmen Pedaru, Daria Werbowy

Nyasha Matonhodze and Sui He. What epic beauties they were/are :(

Vanessa Axente, Tanya D. and i would love to see Vlada walk more shows, not just Ralph Lauren

all the topwalkers from around 2007 season!

Maryna, Vlada, Tanya D, Kim Noorda, Michaela Kocianova, Flavia, Bruna Tenorio, Inguna, Iselin, Freja, Morgane, Irina Kulikova, Jeisa Chiminazzo, Solange Wilvert, Julia Stegner, Viviane Orth, Ekaterina Kiseleva, Emina Cunmulaj, Marina Peres, Sheila Marquez

I LIVE for the 2004-2009 era girls:heart:

98% of the top models currently walking/working today simply don't hold a CANDLE to the girls 7-10+ yrs ago:rolleyes: and probably wouldn't even be ALLOWED to set foot on the same runways as those girls:innocent:. I've actually had to lower the bar in able to judge the caliber of models coming out:ninja:...

I don't miss them that much, but where in the world did Caroline BN, Grace Mahary, and Carla Ciffoni go??? They were everywhere a couple seasons ago and they were more solid than a lot of the girls walking currently. I know models go in and out of fashion but it seems like all these girls disappeared for no reason after FW 2014. Anyone have any theories?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->